Bears Trade 1.1 to Panthers

CBears019

3 minutes ago, Docknstein11 said:

Please stop simping for JSN now. Directed at no one particular. The JSN echo chamber on Twitter has melted my brain and there’s no reason to continue pretending he’s a better option than the lineman that will be available at 9. We are smarter than that. We have a top 10 WR trio now. The lines need to be completely overhauled aside from Braxton and Tevin. Give me Tyree, Jalen, Paris, Peter or Broderick. Thank you. 

I like JSN but the prospect of taking him in the top 10 is absolutely silly

• Like 1

Just now, TankWilliams said:

I like JSN but the prospect of taking him in the top 10 is absolutely silly

I don’t know what changed with him as a prospect over the last 3 weeks but the conversation went from “maybe we can trade back into the late 1st for a WR” to “JSN must be a Bear at all costs”. It was so confusing. Stoked to have DJ Moore. 

5 minutes ago, Docknstein11 said:

I don’t know what changed with him as a prospect over the last 3 weeks but the conversation went from “maybe we can trade back into the late 1st for a WR” to “JSN must be a Bear at all costs”. It was so confusing. Stoked to have DJ Moore. 

There’s this little thing called the scouting combine 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Epyon said:

Had really crazy thought..... hypothetical universe, where Fields IS THE GUY and we somehow get the OL's pass blocking sorted without using our first this year....

Draft JSN this year        Moore, Mooney, JSN  with Claypool backup  That'd be a really solid WR room.

Draft Harrison next year     Moore. Harrison, JSN, with Mooney backup  next year.   Best WR room the in NFL -=BY FAR=-?

Mooney is in a contract year. If he’s getting relegated to #4, he’s walking. 

3 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

There’s this little thing called the scouting combine 

Yes and no, the combine was big for JSN, but not b/c of testing, but bc the hamstring checked out medically and he showed he still has the best hands and is the smoothest route runner in the class.  His tape was already the best, but was a year removed as he only played 60 snaps in 22.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

Mooney is in a contract year. If he’s getting relegated to #4, he’s walking. 

I like Mooney.... but in that scenario, bye Felicia.

Frankly, if he doesn't show out this year, I don't want to resign him.

22 minutes ago, Docknstein11 said:

Please stop simping for JSN now

I agree, the real player we should be simping for is Jahmyr Gibbs-RB somewhere in the 20-40 range.  Massive boost to the rushing game and screen game, being capable of hitting home runs from literally anywhere on the field, but also his value as a receiver.

2 minutes ago, Epyon said:

I agree, the real player we should be simping for is Jahmyr Gibbs-RB somewhere in the 20-40 range.  Massive boost to the rushing game and screen game, being capable of hitting home runs from literally anywhere on the field, but also his value as a receiver.

Would not be upset with that as long as we address the lines in FA or further trades.

11 minutes ago, Epyon said:

If it happens I’ll pretend I never hated the idea but I’d rather find a back later in the draft and invest those premium picks into other positions. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Docknstein11 said:

Wandered over to the GB forum and found out that Fields is still the worst QB ever and DJ Moore is a borderline top 25 WR who makes 25 mil per year. We got fleeced fellas. 

Big talk for a team that's like one auyahasca trrip away from QB hell, featuring Jordan Love

• Like 2