Raiders sign QB Jimmy Garoppolo (3 years, $67.5M, $34M gtd)

RaidersAreOne

25 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

When has a starting QB ever signed day one of FA for what 15mil? 
that should say how they and everyone values JG.
we signed mariotta for close to be a backup lol. 

anyone acting like JG is so great, explain why he signed for nothing, on day 1?

Injuries lol not that hard and he realized McDaniels is the best way to revitalize his Career if he stays healthy.

24 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

You also compared Carr to Brady and Manning. Sit this one out little bro

You said Hurts was going to flop and Lamar was inevitably going to rebound into MVP level....until you changed your mind per the status quo. 

Go sit down, the adults are talking.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Frankie2Gunz said:

I called this months ago and should come as no shock to anyone. They got rid of Carr who he came here to play with and replaced with a bum who can’t get him the ball. He’s 31, wants to win and preform at a high level. This team is a **** show and is looking at a 4ish win session. I’d be pissed too! 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47qe8zoggtgjf2pzgfy4

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

Injuries lol not that hard and he realized McDaniels is the best way to revitalize his Career if he stays healthy.

lol yes he is very injury prone. . . am i supposed to be excited about that? not sure why you find it funny to have a qb who is always hurt. 

I hope he is the next gannon! just not as confident as some of you!

8 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

lol yes he is very injury prone. . . am i supposed to be excited about that? not sure why you find it funny to have a qb who is always hurt. 

Always hurt and he sucks.  His game will be exposed here as his deficiencies wont be masked by and all star cast and an elite D.  He will stink up the joint having to play comeback 90 percent of the time he's on the field.  

13 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

I dont find it funny but you keep asking why didn't he get a huge contract if he was so good. I answered which is obvious.

3 minutes ago, raidr4life said:

I dont find it funny but you keep asking why didn't he get a huge contract if he was so good. I answered which is obvious.

But weve seen injury prone people get paid. . . and lamarr will get paid too. . do you disagree? 
that is not the only reason.

he has been outplayed by rookies the last 2 years after hes gone down. Do you find that concerning? 
the SF O got better both years after he got hurt. . . 

4 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

But weve seen injury prone people get paid. . . and lamarr will get paid too. . do you disagree? 
that is not the only reason.

he has been outplayed by rookies the last 2 years after hes gone down. Do you find that concerning? 
the SF O got better both years after he got hurt. . . 

Meanwhile Jimmy was well on his way to over 4000 yards and 30 plus tds.

1 hour ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Oh yeah he is PISSED.

I'm sure he's pissed because this fan base is bunch of babies and probably went hard in his DMs about the signing. Raider nation is becoming insufferable. McZiegler has really done a number on them.

DA is a pros pro.

• Like 3