Bears Sign RB Travis Homer

Madmike90

Considering where Poles & Cunningham came from this pick up feels a ton like our version of Boston Scott...just younger, bigger & more explosive...feels like he can do a bit of everything...as a #3 I have no issue with him...no doubt we need to draft a power back...Roschon Johnson would be ideal on day 3.

1 hour ago, Madmike90 said:

Roschon Johnson would be ideal on day 3

Certainly feels like he's the targetted back right now.  Probably undervalued on the draft boards, since he was stuck in Bijan's shadow (though interesting outperformed him statistically on advanced metrics)..... It'll be interesting to see if he isn't a draft day riser relative to where his predicted slot is.... wouldn't honestly be shocked if he went in the mid 2nd as the 3rd back taken.

4 hours ago, Madmike90 said:

Considering where Poles & Cunningham came from this pick up feels a ton like our version of Boston Scott...just younger, bigger & more explosive...feels like he can do a bit of everything...as a #3 I have no issue with him...no doubt we need to draft a power back...Roschon Johnson would be ideal on day 3.

There’s about half a dozen RBs I like for us in this class in the R3-4 range. 

Hes a special teams ace and is great at pass blocking and receiving back out of the back field. Can't go wrong for the #3 behind Herbert and Foreman and then possibly a rookie added after in the draft somewhere to compete with him for #3.

I had a feelimg for gibbs for some reason untill today after the Foreman signing. Gatta be a later round guy unless Ebnor is a guy the staff likes....