GDT: Week 13 - Dallas Week

Ghostnote

2 minutes ago, A TRAIN 89 said:

Where the logic? Is he dropping the ball? fumbling punts? getting sacked non-stop? C'mon man...be better. 

At some point, players need to play...and the only one who is playing is Kirk Cousins.

Yeah, at this point watching this team do this over and over and over, its the coaching.

Look at the Rams. Under Fisher they continually underperformed. With basically just a change in coaching and they are running away with the NFCW

Just now, Thaiphoon said:

Yeah, at this point watching this team do this over and over and over, its the coaching.

Look at the Rams. Under Fisher they continually underperformed. With basically just a change in coaching and they are running away with the NFCW

u think bruce allen can lure a hot candidate? Redskins dont even let new coaches hire their own staff

Just now, Thaiphoon said:

It's Jay. He refused to hire a decent and then decided Morris wasn't good enough for his pass every down offense. The team commits penalties, turnovers and literally makes the same errors week after week. I have absolutely no idea what some fans are holding onto with Jay? He's in over his head. 

1 minute ago, Thaiphoon said:

I think Gruden is a decent head coach. He’s not a great playcaller though and he currently has bad coordinators.

Just now, MKnight82 said:

I think Gruden is a decent head coach. He’s not a great playcaller though and he currently has bad coordinators.

And he keeps hiring those coordinators. Just look at the story Wade Phillips told in his book about his interview with Jay. It's embarrassing. 

Just now, MKnight82 said:

At this point I think he sucks at all of it. As a HC, you are your record. As @lavar703said, we keep doing the same "stuff" over and over. With no change.

Its poor coaching. And it starts with Jay

Archived