PackFanFB's "Let's Help Jordan Love" Mock

packfanfb

5 hours ago, TheEagle said:

I'd take Kincaid over Musgrave. However, in the games that I watched Kincaid was a terrible inline blocker--although he was solid blocking in space. Musgrave was a better inline blocker.

Yeah we'll just disagree then, big part of blocking is not being on the ground.

1 hour ago, Sandy said:

Kincaid sucks. Musgrave rules.

I think were all in agreeance about what type of TE Musgrave is. I get it, youre not bringing him in for blocking. I just think mid 2 is rich for a TE who has had very limited production in the role hes slotted to have. Its a large projection with little to go on.

Like BK said, it only takes one to fall for those sweet sweet hips. Theres just not much else you can do with him, and thats a pick that could be out of the league real quick.

Kincaid has the production, not a lot of guess work there, the biggest ? Is if he can do it in the big leagues, lot more ?? With Musgrave.

16 hours ago, HighCalebR said:

I think were all in agreeance about what type of TE Musgrave is. I get it, youre not bringing him in for blocking. I just think mid 2 is rich for a TE who has had very limited production in the role hes slotted to have. Its a large projection with little to go on.

Like BK said, it only takes one to fall for those sweet sweet hips. Theres just not much else you can do with him, and thats a pick that could be out of the league real quick.

Kincaid has the production, not a lot of guess work there, the biggest ? Is if he can do it in the big leagues, lot more ?? With Musgrave.

I think for me, it comes down to where you'll have to take a player. I see Kincaid being gone before round 1 is over, and I see Musgrave as a guy who may slip to the late second.

I also think Musgrave is totally going to hit, but of course, could be completely wrong

22 hours ago, HighCalebR said:

The injury history is a concern, which I noted. As for Kincaid, I'd love him, but I haven't seen a single mock in a while that has him escaping the 1st round. The consensus seems to be that Kincaid, Mayer and probably Washington are the first 3 off the board. Washington could go higher than first anticipated after his workouts even though he's another guy who's more of a projection over production. Musgrave probably falls in that 4-5 range along with LaPorta (who seems to be gaining some steam). 

12 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

The injury history is a concern, which I noted. As for Kincaid, I'd love him, but I haven't seen a single mock in a while that has him escaping the 1st round. The consensus seems to be that Kincaid, Mayer and probably Washington are the first 3 off the board. Washington could go higher than first anticipated after his workouts even though he's another guy who's more of a projection over production. Musgrave probably falls in that 4-5 range along with LaPorta (who seems to be gaining some steam). 

Oh no doubt, just explaining why I'm fine with kincaids slot vs why im significantly lower on Musgrave. 

With Washington, even if he doesnt turn into a threat in the seam or you cant stand him up outside theres traditional TE work to do here, anyone can slip to flat and he can body a guy on a curl. whereas with Musgrave if he doesn't play the big slot well, he doesnt have a home. Just very tweener to me. Why ask a TE to play WR, if you can just find a WR to?

Thats where I'm at with him. The athlete is very apparent on his cut ups, moves very fluidly, but he's not freaky fast for his size, he's not very strong for a TE and idk if you could say hes got great catch radius, though he does seem to catch well. The effort is there, at least, so maybe he finds the weight room and gets dad strong down the road. 

TLDR- mid 2 is too rich for me. I get why someone could fall for him. Hope he has a productive career, but id let someone else take the gamble at cost in a TE rich year.

Edited by HighCalebR

I'm coming around on Kincaid.  He looks to me like that Indy Tight End, Dallas Clark.  Only maybe quicker and faster.  His game reminds me of him as a Colt.

He's a receiving weapon.  I don't want him anywhere near 13 or 15, but if we get back into the first round and the top WR's are gone, I think he has more impact than those next tiers of WR's.  Short term and long term.