EF Fantasy Baseball (Year 11)

Eagles27

17 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

I'd be good for the 25th but probably not until 3pm or later if possible.

I can't do anything later than 2pm unless it's a lot later like 8 or 9 pm EST.

Would that be problem with anybody? If it is I'll probably just leave it for the Saturday and hope Jroc finds a way to make it.

5 minutes ago, Eagles27 said:

I can't do anything later than 2pm unless it's a lot later like 8 or 9 pm EST.

Would that be problem with anybody? If it is I'll probably just leave it for the Saturday and hope Jroc finds a way to make it.

I work nights on the Weekend starting at 6pm, Sons baseball 3-5. Unless we want to make it a weeknight M/W/TH?

42 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

I work nights on the Weekend starting at 6pm, Sons baseball 3-5. Unless we want to make it a weeknight M/W/TH?

I can do anything after 7 PM EST on M-TH but will be working earlier. 

Weekdays ok with you guys? Probably going to have to keep the current time if anybody cant make that.

6 hours ago, Eagles27 said:

I can do anything after 7 PM EST on M-TH but will be working earlier. 

Weekdays ok with you guys? Probably going to have to keep the current time if anybody cant make that.

My schedule is super variable but I can try to make it work on my phone so feel free to schedule it whenever

45 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Did Ninja Step up and fill the 8th spot??

Are Keepers do Sat? A week out?

Yes, @ninjapirate filled the empty team.

Keeper deadline is Sunday, but if you post any changes here after the deadline I'm fine with changing it. Nothing within 48 hours of the draft though.

Draft will be set for Monday, March 26 @ 7:15 PM EST. This seems to be the best chance to get everybody here, so that's what we'll go with. 

1 minute ago, Eagles27 said:

Yes, @ninjapirate filled the empty team.

Keeper deadline is Sunday, but if you post any changes here after the deadline I'm fine with changing it. Nothing within 48 hours of the draft though.

Draft will be set for Monday, March 26 @ 7:15 PM EST. This seems to be the best chance to get everybody here, so that's what we'll go with. 

i cant figure out how to choose keepers on yahoo nothing seems the right way.

Just now, ninjapirate said:

i cant figure out how to choose keepers on yahoo nothing seems the right way.

Go to your team and click keepers. Check the boxes of the 6 you want to keep and click set keepers at the bottom.

If you can't get it to work just post them here and I'll do it for you.

Archived