Fantasy Football General Discussion 2023

NYRaider

So many people in fantasy will be disappointed by Bijan. I expect between him, Allgeier and Patterson the touches will be split in the 250/100/100 range. Bijan better score a bunch of TDs or he will not come close to producing up to his ADP

53 minutes ago, adamq said:

So many people in fantasy will be disappointed by Bijan. I expect between him, Allgeier and Patterson the touches will be split in the 250/100/100 range. Bijan better score a bunch of TDs or he will not come close to producing up to his ADP

I feel like as long as he is healthy he will be worth his #8ish slot

35 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I feel like as long as he is healthy he will be worth his #8ish slot

I would take any and all bets against Bijan producing as a top 3 rb this year in fantasy personally.

Edited by adamq

21 minutes ago, adamq said:

Thats where he is in Underdog adp, #8 overall. Thats what I'm saying is preposterous.. even top 5 is out of the question in my eyes

I really disagree with being top 5 being out of the question.

ATL will continue to be 1 of the more run heavy teams in th NFL and they were one of the most efficient.

Their total offensive plays rose by about 6-8 per game with Ridder playing.

You don’t use a top 10 pick on a RB to not use them.

Im not saying he’s a definite top 5 RB…but to say him Being a top 5 RB is preposterous is also being short sighted, especially with how murky the RB groupings are this year and that’s even with CMC and Ekeler staying heathy/maintaining past success.

2 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Rhamondre's best games for the most part last year were when Damian Harris was out so I wonder if that is a real concern since Zeke is rarely missing time

Zeke is the prototypical Bill Belicheat RB. Ball security and grind it out. This is a huge negative for Stevenson. 

1 hour ago, adamq said:

I would take any and all bets against Bijan producing as a top 3 rb this year in fantasy personally.

People have made this same mistake in the past. Chester Taylor to AP, Kareem Hunt to Chubb, and many other examples. If you don’t believe in Bijan talent…then that’s fine. But if you believe in his talent…you don’t care about Allgeier. Elite RBs produce and typically do it very early in their career. 

6 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

People have made this same mistake in the past. Chester Taylor to AP, Kareem Hunt to Chubb, and many other examples. If you don’t believe in Bijan talent…then that’s fine. But if you believe in his talent…you don’t care about Allgeier. Elite RBs produce and typically do it very early in their career. 

I just don't belive in taking him when I could have Chubb, Saquon, Henry, or even Pollard later, that's all.

10 minutes ago, adamq said:

I just don't belive in taking him when I could have Chubb, Saquon, Henry, or even Pollard later, that's all.

My point is that Allgeier shouldn’t play into the equation. If you think that those other guys are better players than Bijan…then by all means, get the other guys. I’m going assume you are referring more to redrafter than dynasty?

2 hours ago, sammymvpknight said:

My point is that Allgeier shouldn’t play into the equation. If you think that those other guys are better players than Bijan…then by all means, get the other guys. I’m going assume you are referring more to redrafter than dynasty?

Yeah I'm talking pure redraft right now. I just don't think Bijan will get the volume that people are projecting, Atlanta isn't going to feed him 25 times a game imo. Well know soon enough.

In dynasty, the couple teams I had with a 1.01 took ARich so I just don't have him anywhere. If I did I would try and pivot down to a CMC and get a pick on top of it