Fantasy Football General Discussion 2023

NYRaider

1 hour ago, Sllim Pickens said:

I would easily do that.  Also does Waddle have keeper value in the future?  Even with the guys kept, you are looking at CMC or Bijan/Pollard plus Waddle.  I think that second outscores the first easily and with having Hurts and Olave, is a very strong team allowing you to go QB or RB in the third.  

Yes…I would be able to keep him next year for a 2nd.

It starts off at keeping him for the round you drafted him and then every year moves up by half til they reach a 1st round value and then you can’t keep them)… example is Olave for a 12th this year….then a 6 and then a 3 and then if reach a half it rounds up.

thanks for the advice.

26 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I just moved up to pick #4 yesterday. 1 Pt PPR. I am keeper Ja'Marr Chase.

Travis Kelce

AJ Brown

Amon-Ra St. Brown

CeeDee Lamb

I feel like I should pick Kelce. Honestly I am intrigued with stacking him with Mahomes if possible. 

Thoughts on what direction I should go? 

I would absolutely take Kelce if im comparing those 4

Also this whole concept of stacking(to me) is overblown. There is no advantage in regular fantasy leagues. Now in best ball it makes a difference I suppose but I dont tend to purposefully try and stack players 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Rank these RBs for Non-PPR

James Conner-Cam Akers-Isaiah Pacheco-JK Dobbins-Alexander Mattison-Alvin Kamara-Javonte Williams

Edit: Someone else ask questions too so im not such a mooch 

If all are healthy, I would go Williams, Dobbins, Mattison, Pacheco, Conner, Akers, Kamara

Given the injuries and holdouts it is more like:

Mattison, Pacheco, Conner, Dobbins, Williams, Akers, Kamara

I don't trust Kamara between the added competition, the suspension, and just his age.  Especially in a non-PPR because the TDs will likely go to Williams.  I think Mattison has the best situation to produce and the least competition behind him for carries.  Williams and Dobbins are equally as talented but between injuries and a lot of missed time, both teams have solidified their reserve RB roles which means they will likely have a worse split of carries.  Pacheco and Akers are risky given the unknown on them.  Akers had a dud of a year last year but had flashes so maybe he is better again another year removed from the achillies injury.  Pacheco had solid numbers down the stretch but they still dont run a lot and will split time with McKinnon on pass downs.  Conner is solid and I probably have him too low given lack of competition in AZ but I keep waiting for him to lose his job, which hasn't happened yet so maybe he should be ahead of Pacheco.