Fantasy Football General Discussion 2023

NYRaider

2 hours ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

Battle of the Browns. Amon-Ra vs AJ. 1 PT ppr, every ten yards is a point and all TDs are six.

Who do you guys have and why?

This is really close but I think AJ may score a few more points overall but Amon Ra will be more consistent.  Last year outside of the injury, ARSB never had any duds and always scored in double digits.  He is not as TD dependent to help you but may not have as many huge weeks, although their 4 best games last year were within .1 points of each other.  I think ARSB has more upside given no other major weapons at least the first 6 weeks and then will open things up once Williams comes back.  Its super close and outside of injuries I think both are top 7 WRs at the end of the year so its personal preference. 

1 minute ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

So we draft on ESPN and his ADP there as of today is actually 21 which feels low

That's for sure low.  I feel like that is a PPR ADP.  The non-ppr where he is 12 have Diggs, Adams, Brown, St. Brown, Lamb etc behind him and I am guessing they are ahead of him there if he is at 21. 

5 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

That's for sure low.  I feel like that is a PPR ADP.  The non-ppr where he is 12 have Diggs, Adams, Brown, St. Brown, Lamb etc behind him and I am guessing they are ahead of him there if he is at 21. 

He is 21 in both, I just checked and did a mock in a non-ppr one

2 hours ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Thoughts on: Najee Harris-Rhamondre Stevenson-Travis Etienne?(Assuming no new FA adds affect their touches)

Specifically for Non-PPR

All 3 are drafted around the same range, how would you rank them?

Rhamondre

Najee

Etienne

I could flip the first two and be content but I have a slight lean to Rhamondre.  I would probably have Aaron Jones ahead of Etienne in a non-ppr league as well and maybe even Kenneth Walker. 

53 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

Rhamondre

Najee

Etienne

I could flip the first two and be content but I have a slight lean to Rhamondre.  I would probably have Aaron Jones ahead of Etienne in a non-ppr league as well and maybe even Kenneth Walker. 

I cant with Walker at cost but I agree I like Jones and have him very close to Etienne. I would prefer the workload that Najee/Rhamondre get though

22 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

I cant with Walker at cost but I agree I like Jones and have him very close to Etienne. I would prefer the workload that Najee/Rhamondre get though

People are scared of Walker because of Charbonet but based on production last year without a handcuff, Walker would have been a 1st round pick this year.  Even with a 70/30 split, Walker will likely out-produce most backs that also don't carry a full workload like Pollard last year.  I would bet he is a top 10 back in a non-ppr league. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sllim Pickens said:

People are scared of Walker because of Charbonet but based on production last year without a handcuff, Walker would have been a 1st round pick this year.  Even with a 70/30 split, Walker will likely out-produce most backs that also don't carry a full workload like Pollard last year.  I would bet he is a top 10 back in a non-ppr league. 

The fact both are hurt makes things more interesting depending on the timeline. Charb needs to get reps in to learn

Just found out I pick 3rd in a PPR league. What would you do in that scenario? The only guy I fully expect to be gone is Justin Jefferson. As I've said before PPR is not my forte, I still protect receptions for my rankings but my home league gets most of my focus and thats non-ppr. 

I assume Kupp/Chase/Kelce are the options although CMC and Ekeler probably need to be considered

11 minutes ago, JaguarCrazy2832 said:

Just found out I pick 3rd in a PPR league. What would you do in that scenario? The only guy I fully expect to be gone is Justin Jefferson. As I've said before PPR is not my forte, I still protect receptions for my rankings but my home league gets most of my focus and thats non-ppr. 

I assume Kupp/Chase/Kelce are the options although CMC and Ekeler probably need to be considered

Assuming JJ goes 1.  Could make a case for Chase, CMC, Ekeler, Hill.   Even kelce if you value the positional advantage he provides.  

Do you have a feel for how the league typically drafts?   is it RB's early?  Do QB or TE go early/late?

32 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Assuming JJ goes 1.  Could make a case for Chase, CMC, Ekeler, Hill.   Even kelce if you value the positional advantage he provides.  

Do you have a feel for how the league typically drafts?   is it RB's early?  Do QB or TE go early/late?

Good thought, so I just looked. First 3 picks last year were JT-CMC-Ekeler. 6 of the first 9 picks were RBs. I feel like last year WRs weren't going as high as they are projected this year.

Kelce went 11 and Andrews went 19

1 QB Round 3

2 QBs Round 4