Steelers 2023 Mock Draft

turtle28

8 hours ago, bigben07MVP said:

What do we hypothetically give up to move up from 32? With our lack of picks in the middle rounds I am not a fan at all of giving up our 3rd or 4th rounder this year to move up.

I could possibly get behind moving back in the 2nd to move up a couple spots from 32 though.

Trade back from 17 to 25 or so, then trade up 2 or 3 spots from 32/33.

• Like 1

On 3/29/2023 at 10:04 AM, bigben07MVP said:

What do we hypothetically give up to move up from 32? With our lack of picks in the middle rounds I am not a fan at all of giving up our 3rd or 4th rounder this year to move up.

I could possibly get behind moving back in the 2nd to move up a couple spots from 32 though.

I would move down a bit and get some mid round pick(s). What would going from 17 to 23 or so net for later picks?  Then the 32 pick is nice as they can field offers all night and into the day for that. Maybe move down a couple spots  and get another RD4 or RD5 pick

Forbes and Wright for the first 2 picks

1 hour ago, jebrick said:

I think Wright is gone before the Steelers pick.  I think Forbes can be had at 32.

where do you expect Wright to go? 17 seems early but what have you been learning as of late.  I did see Wright in mocks in mid 20's but things change. 

15 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

where do you expect Wright to go? 17 seems early but what have you been learning as of late.  I did see Wright in mocks in mid 20's but things change. 

I read awhile back that the NFL guys are higher on Wright than the draftniks, but honestly who knows?