GM Draft Only Mock- Discussion Thread: Start Trading!!!!!! Draft Starts Monday 4/3

EaglesPeteC

Just now, Outlaw said:

I think if Young went #1, they would have taken Stroud at #2. I'm not a Young fan.

Nope... Will Anderson all the way.  I may have debated more, but still the way.

Mando Way This Is The Way GIF - Mando Way This Is The Way Mandalorian -  Discover & Share GIFs

I offered a similar package for #3, but I think there was some spite involved in not taking my offer or negotiating further... lol

I would have been wiling to include another 2024 pick. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jch1911 said:

Mando Way This Is The Way GIF - Mando Way This Is The Way Mandalorian -  Discover & Share GIFs

I offered a similar package for #3, but I think there was some spite involved in not taking my offer or negotiating further... lol

Fair enough. Eyes on Caleb/Maye.

13 minutes ago, jch1911 said:

How is 12 vs 7 a similar package?

The Colts look to build around their QB of the future, Bryce Young, under new head coach Shane Steichen, after going through the veteran QB carousel the past few seasons with Philip Rivers, Carson Wentz, and Matt Ryan without results.

The size concerns are duly noted, but Young has everything else you want in a franchise QB with regards to decision making, accuracy, and strong intangibles.

We are very happy to land him here at 4 without having to use draft capital to move up. Shane Steichen goes from working with one former Alabama product in Jalen Hurts with the Eagles to another in Bryce Young, now with the Colts.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, eaglesfan0075 said:

The Colts look to build around their QB of the future, Bryce Young, under new head coach Shane Steichen, after going through the veteran QB carousel the past few seasons with Philip Rivers, Carson Wentz, and Matt Ryan without results.

The size concerns are duly noted, but Young has everything else you want in a franchise QB with regards to decision making, accuracy, and strong intangibles.

We are very happy to land him here at 4 without having to use draft capital to move up. Shane Steichen goes from working with one former Alabama product in Jalen Hurts with the Eagles to another in Bryce Young, now with the Colts.

Best pick of the draft so far.

• Like 2

The Lions pass on Jalen Carter after his abysmal pro day and off field character concerns and take one of the most athletically gifted players in the draft, who will now get to continue wearing #0 in the pros. This pick does make Jeff Okudah available in trade.

• Like 1