GM Draft Only Mock- Discussion Thread: Start Trading!!!!!! Draft Starts Monday 4/3

EaglesPeteC

Just now, MikeT14 said:

Welp, that's why I wanted to get to 42. Get Kincaid before the Packers did. Oh well.

I was waffling between Washington and Kincaid (leaning Kincaid) but once the Titans grabbed Washington our decision was made.  I was just hoping you wouldn't jump us because I figured that's who you were trying to get lol.

1 minute ago, MaximusGluteus said:

I was waffling between Washington and Kincaid (leaning Kincaid) but once the Titans grabbed Washington our decision was made.  I was just hoping you wouldn't jump us because I figured that's who you were trying to get lol.

Yeah, zero percent chance he gets past you twice in three picks before me

1 minute ago, MaximusGluteus said:

That is why I took Mayer in 1st.  No complication. lol.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MaximusGluteus said:

I didn't expect him to be there.  If GB got JSN and Kincaid in rounds 1 and 2 in real life that would be amazing.

Yeah, no excuses for Love for now and 2024. 

21 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

Dunno about Patriots but I think they will trade out of 1st round in real life.  They have full roster.   CB and WR may be noticeably screaming needs but I am not sure how will Patriots resolve those spots.

I went with Mayer so Gesicki and Smith can exchange spots with Mayer being groomed into Henry's future role.

Also, I get funny feeling that Sam LaPorta will be first TE off the board in real life.

he could be.  He's been mocked to late rd 1 by a couple of guys out there.  I still think Kincaid is above them all. JMO.

1 hour ago, MKnight82 said:

My Top 5 Questionable Picks of the 1st Round (I'll call them Questionable cause I don't think there were Bad picks): 

#5 - RT Dawand Jones - Bengals at 28 

- These massive tackles just never seem to work out.  

Eh, we're happy to have Orlando Brown Jr to play LT.  Jones is very large but hasn't had knee or back issues. He'll probably end up playing most of his career at about 360 (lighter than where he is now). Nobody could run around him last year as he didn't allow a sack and only allowed pressure on 5 of 400+ pass rushing snaps. 

Getting Jones improves Burrow's protection, helps the run game too, and clears a lot of cap space which will let us extend Tee Higgins or Logan Wilson. 

1 hour ago, MKnight82 said:

My Top 5 Questionable Picks of the 1st Round (I'll call them Questionable cause I don't think there were Bad picks): 

#5 - RT Dawand Jones - Bengals at 28 

- These massive tackles just never seem to work out.  

Eh, we're happy to have Orlando Brown Jr to play LT.  Jones is very large but hasn't had knee or back issues. He'll probably end up playing most of his career at about 360 (lighter than where he is now). Nobody could run around him last year as he didn't allow a sack and only allowed pressure on 5 of 400+ pass rushing snaps. 

Getting Jones improves Burrow's protection, helps the run game too, and clears a lot of cap space which will let us extend Tee Higgins or Logan Wilson.