GM Draft Only Mock- Discussion Thread: Start Trading!!!!!! Draft Starts Monday 4/3

EaglesPeteC

Torn between like five or six guys, I went with the one highest on the draft board, with the hope that some others will be available with my next pick.

Brown had a good career, and was shockingly athletic at the Combine. With some receiving ability, great speed, and great college production, he'll be a good all around back to take some pressure off of Henry, and potentially replace him in the future.

Now I will watch as the other guys I was debating get picked off in the next few in a row.

Just now, Daniel said:

Torn between like five or six guys, I went with the one highest on the draft board, with the hope that some others will be available with my next pick.

Brown had a good career, and was shockingly athletic at the Combine. With some receiving ability, great speed, and great college production, he'll be a good all around back to take some pressure off of Henry, and potentially replace him in the future.

Now I will watch as the other guys I was debating get picked off in the next few in a row.

Brown is good.

3 minutes ago, JetsandI said:

Brown is good.

Thanks.  I like him a lot, but there are still 4 or 5 legitimately good RB prospects still on the board.  It's an incredibly deep class IMO.  He's the last one that ticks every box though (production, athleticism, size, and ability to catch), and I'm hoping the two players left that I had higher on my BB than him are still there at pick 186.

Titans continue to add talent to a lacking offense.

Edited by Daniel
  • Like 1