GM Draft Only Mock- Discussion Thread: Start Trading!!!!!! Draft Starts Monday 4/3

EaglesPeteC

1 hour ago, MikeT14 said:

This is all from the original order, not from trades that have happened?

223 is LAR original pick and 238 is MIA original pick.

221 is a Colts pick which I traded to Cincy and they correctly have that pick now so no change needed there.

236 is correctly assigned to the Colts from an old trade with TB for Grant Stuard, that was already present before beginning of the mock. 234 was acquired via trade with PIT during this mock.

I should have only 2 picks in the 7th round, 234 and 236, instead of the three picks currently assigned (223, 236, 238).

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, eaglesfan0075 said:

223 is LAR original pick and 238 is MIA original pick.

221 is a Colts pick which I traded to Cincy and they correctly have that pick now so no change needed there.

236 is correctly assigned to the Colts from an old trade with TB for Grant Stuard, that was already present before beginning of the mock. 234 was acquired via trade with PIT during this mock.

I should have only 2 picks in the 7th round, 234 and 236, instead of the three picks currently assigned (223, 236, 238).

Okay. I’m in training today so I don’t have the sheet up. I can look at it tomorrow.