Around the NFL: 2023

GW21

46 minutes ago, NcFinest9erFan said:

I felt so bad for him and the dumpster fire he was thrown into when he was head coach here. Seems like a super good dude and was an awesome DLine coach. I'm glad to see he's doing well still. If it wasn't for Kocurek being here, I'd be all for bringing him back. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jonnguy2015 said:

How would the math work on being able to pay all three of Aiyuk/Greenlaw/Huf?

They have 41m in space right now and OTC projects the cap will go up by at least 20m (OTC projects 30m) in each of the next two years. They are paying nothing at QB so there's plenty of money to spread around 

Edited by adamq
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, jonnguy2015 said:

I did two articles today, showing in 1 potential deals for AA, Dre, & Ward, then the other for Aiyuk, Banks, & Hufanga.

They're linked together, should have done 1 article, but wanted to get views up for the site lol

https://49erscap.com/index.php/2023/09/25/projecting-what-kind-of-extensions-arik-armstead-dre-greenlaw-charvarius-ward-could-get-from-the-49ers-in-2024/

https://49erscap.com/index.php/2023/09/25/projecting-what-kind-of-extensions-brandon-aiyuk-aaron-banks-talanoa-hufanga-could-get-from-the-49ers-in-2024/

• Like 5

22 hours ago, GW21 said:

Man I really hope Arizona holds on to beat Dallas. I don’t have my Niners to root for, so this is the next best thing.

Keep caleb out of the NFCW and help us get the 1 seed. Love it! 

Send caleb to Denver lol 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, jonnguy2015 said:

I havent read the article, but I am pretty sure the math works out if you apply the YOLO quotient to the equation. 

The window is now. Fight and claw to keep it open for the next 3 years. 

• Like 3

Well at least with Arizona whooping on Dallas should help alleviate any "trap game" fears....No way the 49ers are taking the Cardinals lightly after that performance. Dobbs looks like he belongs as an NFL starter. 

The Seahawks, Lions, and Packers all look pretty solid. 

Tampa, Atlanta and Washington got sent back to the kids table this weekend. 

The Cowboys are who they always have been. Pretty good defense and an offense that gains a lot of yards but struggles to score a lot of points. 

The NFC still looks like it's the 49ers/Eagles show. 

Edited by Herodreamer79
  • Like 1

Wonder what the chances are of Kirk Cousins and the Commanders burying the hatchet next year. Everyone within the organization involved in that fiasco from Snyder on down is gone, and if he wants to stay in the NFC rather than AFC(where he might be in the bottom half of starting QBs), Washington, Atlanta, and maybe Tampa Bay might be the two best spots for him, unless McVay and the Rams want to move on from Stafford and can offload his contract.