Around the NFL: 2023

GW21

1 minute ago, 49erscap said:

idk if true, can't seem to get the link to open on Twitter/X

Yeah, I think it was deleted. Basically just a tweet that was sourced to Tom Curran saying the Pats had already decided to part ways with Bill. 

I'm skeptical that the Pats would let that get out like that though 

• Like 1

Last week I was rooting for the Rams to lose, but I kind of think that was the wrong take. As the one seed, I think I want the best possible 6/7 seed we can get to have a better chance of knocking out a team like the eagles / cowboys and lions. 

As fun as this Vikings team is, I think the Rams would have a better chance at winning their wild card game. Same for Seattle

Whoever asked the question about would you rather have Moody for a third or Matt Gay for his contract; I think he’s answering that question for you today. Coming into today he had a lower FG% than Moody actually.

13 hours ago, GW21 said:

This is what I envisioned when we drafted Trey Sermon.

He is good for that Colts scheme. Nothing to think about except hitting the assigned hole, and their OL does one helluva job of opening them 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Forge said:

Last week I was rooting for the Rams to lose, but I kind of think that was the wrong take. As the one seed, I think I want the best possible 6/7 seed we can get to have a better chance of knocking out a team like the eagles / cowboys and lions. 

As fun as this Vikings team is, I think the Rams would have a better chance at winning their wild card game. Same for Seattle

This is true, but we're also not a lock for the #1 seed and may have to face them lol

I don't think the Cowboys get upset 1st round, Eagles might though, they're trending down