2023 NBA Playoffs: (2) Memphis Grizzlies vs (7) Los Angeles Lakers

11sanchez11

The west is such a bloodbath, like I feel any of the 8 teams can all compete with each other. And no disrespect to the Knicks (who could actually beat the Cavs...) but the 8 teams in the west and the Top 4 teams in the East are the 12 best teams in Basketball in no order imo. I even really like Minnesota, they are scrappy and can have a good game with anyone at any time. I hope they can pull off an upset over Denver. I think they will take Denver to 6 and give them some issues. 

Lakers ******* running it up.

I'm a Memphis fan, but this team needs a huge humbling experience. Not a 6 game loss to the eventual champions, but a ******* shellacking by a #7 seed.

Sweep us, LA. We aren't winning this year anyways. Shut these posers up and make them understand they aren't **** because they win 50 games in the regular season.

1 minute ago, CWood21 said:

Nah.  Memphis is gonna win G2 pretty easily.

Agreed. Grizz win G2 in a less-close game and also win the series in 7 games. Grizz still need major changes though. I think the Nuggets, Suns, and Warriors would definitely beat the Grizz in a Best of 7, no question.