2023 NBA Playoffs: (2) Memphis Grizzlies vs (7) Los Angeles Lakers

11sanchez11

50 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

As for the Grizzlies, I still have no idea why they were not in the KD sweepstakes. They have a solid team but lack true shot creators in a playoff setting and need a game breaking scorer.

kd asked to be traded to the suns

they tried to trade 4 1sts for mikal so i doubt they were hesitant to go all in

6 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Brooks left before the media was able to get into the locker room. 

I don't really like **** talking that much. I don't mind it from people who back it up, but people like Brooks and Patrick Beverley bother me. I HATE people who talk and then ***** out when it's time to eat crow. My god.

7 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

kd asked to be traded to the suns

they tried to trade 4 1sts for mikal so i doubt they were hesitant to go all in

KD didn't ask to go to the Suns in the offseason though, did he? They should have been all in on that and they weren't.

They are now stuck with a good but not great team and unless they make a big move, they will always fall short. IF the Clippers move on from PG (doubt it), that may be the best they can do. 

3 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

KD didn't ask to go to the Suns in the offseason though, did he? They should have been all in on that and they weren't.

They are now stuck with a good but not great team and unless they make a big move, they will always fall short. IF the Clippers move on from PG (doubt it), that may be the best they can do. 

They've still got ammo to make a move. Man, with hindsight it would have been amazing to get Bridges even for 4 1sts.

4 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

They've still got ammo to make a move. Man, with hindsight it would have been amazing to get Bridges even for 4 1sts.

You guys need to make a move and bring in a proven veteran star. The age of the top players is too close to each other and the immaturity level of this team is on another level. There is no one to put anyone in check and Jenkins himself is a younger HC in terms of experience. I don't know if the Clippers make PG available, but he would be so good here. What other potential star may be on the market in the offseason or the trade deadline? Beal? Who else?