TABT - HuskieBear Edition

Ty21

21 hours ago, Ty21 said:

My daughter has a birthday party Sunday that directly coincides with the time of the bears game. If we were good, she would most certainly be “sick” but I think I can sacrifice a quarter. 

Record it.

I watch every game after they are over.  Then you don't have to miss things like this.  Takes way less time than 3.5 hours to watch too.  

A lot of things happen on Sundays during day that you miss otherwise.

• Like 1

Went and watched my old high school team since I'm friends with some of the coaches. Man they're just backwards.

Give up size on both lines but fast? They run a heavy set to try and counter their size... that literally compounds the advantage for the other team. Run a base 5-3 but do no stunts (that I saw at least) and wonder why they can't stop the run after the 1st quarter. Get the ball downfield and then rin between the tackles 4 times once you get 1st and goal, then be mad they got stuffed. What?

I get wanting to have the tough bruiser identity, it matches the coaches and how we won a lot of games, but we have 1 OL listed above 250 lbs. Spread the defense out and rotate your TEs around to set up some outside runs and downblocks.

Made me want to jump into an assistant role next year for the high school and kinda scared me off. Lol

11 hours ago, Sugashane said:

Went and watched my old high school team since I'm friends with some of the coaches. Man they're just backwards.

Give up size on both lines but fast? They run a heavy set to try and counter their size... that literally compounds the advantage for the other team. Run a base 5-3 but do no stunts (that I saw at least) and wonder why they can't stop the run after the 1st quarter. Get the ball downfield and then rin between the tackles 4 times once you get 1st and goal, then be mad they got stuffed. What?

I get wanting to have the tough bruiser identity, it matches the coaches and how we won a lot of games, but we have 1 OL listed above 250 lbs. Spread the defense out and rotate your TEs around to set up some outside runs and downblocks.

Made me want to jump into an assistant role next year for the high school and kinda scared me off. Lol

Sounds like you’re in the wrong line of work 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Before I decided to be a mediocre DIII player I wanted to be a college coach. Horrible choice on my part. Bears coaches prove you.dont have to be good to get a big paycheck. Lol

You could’ve been a qb coach at a small d3 and turned it into QB coach for the bears 

you know who played really well in the preseason? Trevis Gipson

you know who was invisible in the preseason season? Rasheem Green

_________________________________________________________________________________

you know who has half as many sacks as our entire team while playing a limited role on his new team? Trevis Gipson

you know who has still been invisible in the regular season? Rasheem Green

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, HuskieBear said:

you know who played really well in the preseason? Trevis Gipson

you know who was invisible in the preseason season? Rasheem Green

_________________________________________________________________________________

you know who has half as many sacks as our entire team while playing a limited role on his new team? Trevis Gipson

you know who has still been invisible in the regular season? Rasheem Green

Did you watch the Eagles game? "Morrow" was Nicholas Morrow and he got more sacks than the Bears.