TABT - HuskieBear Edition

Ty21

2 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

Idc about money my dude. I got like 80% of the business at work today and I’ve been doing it long enough that a singular 0% tip won’t sink me. I just kinda wanna know if what did it was criticizing their team, insinuating I was a NFCN team fan that hates the packers, or if they were just poor tippers. 

If you had a good rapport with them i doubt a little joke at the end would cause them to not tip.  They were never going to tip.  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

Idc about money my dude. I got like 80% of the business at work today and I’ve been doing it long enough that a singular 0% tip won’t sink me. I just kinda wanna know if what did it was criticizing their team, insinuating I was a NFCN team fan that hates the packers, or if they were just poor tippers. 

It's still horse ****.  I grew up probably 50-50 in Chicago or sw WI and I will say they are generally pretty thrifty up there. Zero is still a clear message and I hope they got stuck on  294 traffic.  That's about the meanest thing i can say by the way.  

1 minute ago, BEAR FACE DOWN ARROW said:

It's still horse ****.  I grew up probably 50-50 in Chicago or sw WI and I will say they are generally pretty thrifty up there. Zero is still a clear message and I hope they got stuck on  294 traffic.  That's about the meanest thing i can say by the way.  

It's still horse ****.  I grew up probably 50-50 in Chicago or sw WI and I will say they are generally pretty thrifty up there. Zero is still a clear message and I hope they got stuck on  294 traffic.  That's about the meanest thing i can say by the way?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BEAR FACE DOWN ARROW said:

If I had to guess I'd say Hoge gets a salary,  brags and moreano  are probably on some kind of profit sharing. Some people really like mark Carman but I feel like he's just there to use as many words as he can to fill time.   It's not bad but I prefer Hoge and Hahns or the second city gridiron shows.  Robert Schmitz does one that breaks game tape for like three hours which is more than I have driving hours. 

I like CHGO till Carm starts talking, then I remember why I only watch occasionally

• Like 1

The distillery I work has a 27,000 square foot putting green in the back. Some people go to my bar, get a drink and move back to the putting green w it. Getting a tip from these people is less likely than homies hangin at the bar. 

1 minute ago, TankWilliams said:

I like CHGO till Carm starts talking, then I remember why I only watch occasionally

I’m the one person that doesn’t hate Carm. He’s just there. Hoge clearly makes it all go. Although Braggs has come along. 

3 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

The distillery I work has a 27,000 square foot putting green in the back. Some people go to my bar, get a drink and move back to the putting green w it. Getting a tip from these people is less likely than homies hangin at the bar. 

It's a cool spot but also seems like a lot of different types come through.  My first time through there I just genuinely wanted to buy whisky at the store after doing apple picking with two kids under 3, had no idea there was a restaurant, turned out to be a pretty good meal.  I just hope this story reaches Caleb and is fuel for revenge. Ftp

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, BEAR FACE DOWN ARROW said:

It's a cool spot but also seems like a lot of different types come through.  My first time through there I just genuinely wanted to buy whisky at the store after doing apple picking with two kids under 3, had no idea there was a restaurant, turned out to be a pretty good meal.  I just hope this story reaches Caleb and is fuel for revenge. Ftp

I forget some of yall have been where I work. Most of our business is chicagoans 

1 hour ago, Ty21 said:

They didn't tip because they're ***hats. You ribbing them just adds to their hate-fueled hearts. You were likely the talk of their HOA meeting. lol

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, CBears019 said:

Screw it, alter the check and mane it so they gave you a fat tip.

There are less discoverable ways to game the system if I wanted but the God of Karma would strike me down 

1 hour ago, Ty21 said:

There are less discoverable ways to game the system if I wanted but the God of Karma would strike me down 

Nah just scribble out the $0 on the tip line, insert the tip you want, then write a fun note next to it like “LOL just kidding!!!  GO PACK GO!” with a smiley face sticking its tongue out.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Ty21 said:

wait do you work at journeyman? i've been there twice in the last week