TABT - HuskieBear Edition

Ty21

7 hours ago, HuskieBear said:

wait do you work at journeyman? i've been there twice in the last week

Im curious if i served you 

10 hours ago, CBears019 said:

He…uhh….definitely has a face for radio.

Yeah… He needs a stylist. Can’t dress like a radio host for tv. He could use some dental work too for sure.

(not being a hater or a jerk here at all - he wants to be big time and his outward appearance, fair or not, is a big part of that) 

20 minutes ago, AZBearsFan said:

Yeah… He needs a stylist. Can’t dress like a radio host for tv. He could use some dental work too for sure.

(not being a hater or a jerk here at all - he wants to be big time and his outward appearance, fair or not, is a big part of that) 

That’s it for me.  I guess I’ve never seen him talk before.  There’s something up with his mouth that looks really off.  

He’s making 7 figures now, he can afford it.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Ty21 said:

Im curious if i served you 

do you bartend with a mask on? because i know 2 things about you off the top of my head (we've all been on this site wayyyy too long) 1) that you're a bigger guy 2) had some health stuff recently, hence the need for a mask

2 hours ago, HuskieBear said:

do you bartend with a mask on? because i know 2 things about you off the top of my head (we've all been on this site wayyyy too long) 1) that you're a bigger guy 2) had some health stuff recently, hence the need for a mask

That’s me lol 

2 hours ago, Ty21 said:

That’s me lol 

you didnt serve us - first day we looked at rehearsal dinner spaces (can you get me a discount?) and grabbed a drink at the end of the bar - hispanic(?) guy helped us, but that's where i saw you serving in the middle of the bar.

second time i went in for dinner with my parents. not gonna lie, wasn't great service - older blonde woman was our waitress, she seemed SUPER done with the summer season. my parents live up here, so i'm claiming them and myself as a local 

5 hours ago, HuskieBear said:

Watching this play out is the most fascinating part of the preseason.  Can't wait for season 2. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, HuskieBear said:

you didnt serve us - first day we looked at rehearsal dinner spaces (can you get me a discount?) and grabbed a drink at the end of the bar - hispanic(?) guy helped us, but that's where i saw you serving in the middle of the bar.

second time i went in for dinner with my parents. not gonna lie, wasn't great service - older blonde woman was our waitress, she seemed SUPER done with the summer season. my parents live up here, so i'm claiming them and myself as a local 

The dude that served you is the nicest kid, that place is kinda ruining him lol. 

And yeah that server is pretty gruff and not really like any of our other ones lol. I may or may not make jokes at her expense. 

I hear that relatively often, chicagoans wanting to be considered locals because they’ve had another house in this area for x amount of time. Idk why anyone would be proud to call themselves locals lol. None of us care about that 

But yeah next time you’re in say hey. Any of yall. It’s kinda remarkable I’ve been on this site for literally half my life and haven’t met any of yall yet. 

10 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

The dude that served you is the nicest kid, that place is kinda ruining him lol. 

And yeah that server is pretty gruff and not really like any of our other ones lol. I may or may not make jokes at her expense. 

I hear that relatively often, chicagoans wanting to be considered locals because they’ve had another house in this area for x amount of time. Idk why anyone would be proud to call themselves locals lol. None of us care about that 

But yeah next time you’re in say hey. Any of yall. It’s kinda remarkable I’ve been on this site for literally half my life and haven’t met any of yall yet. 

I was in holland last week, stopped off at redamacks on the way back.  Did not see you there.

5 minutes ago, CBears019 said:

I was in holland last week, stopped off at redamacks on the way back.  Did not see you there.

You gotta stop going to redamaks bro. There are a number of restaurants in new buffalo considerably better lol

10 minutes ago, Ty21 said:

You gotta stop going to redamaks bro. There are a number of restaurants in new buffalo considerably better lol

Haha it was more nostalgic and it’s right off the highway so it’s convenient.  This time i left not very impressed though.  It was on the same level as a Culver’s and was way more expensive.  I also had two kids with me and didn’t drink any beers, so that could contribute to the experience.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CBears019 said:

Haha it was more nostalgic and it’s right off the highway so it’s convenient.  This time i left not very impressed though.  It was on the same level as a Culver’s and was way more expensive.  I also had two kids with me and didn’t drink any beers, so that could contribute to the experience.

Yeah I was just bitching about reds to a customer at work today lol. How mid it is. How every restaurant in the area that has sprouted up in the last few decades is miles ahead of redamaks. Redamaks’s is pretty much the exact same flavorless thing it’s been since I was a kid, just considerably more expensive now.