Coughdoggy 23 mock

NCOUGHMAN

Let’s get it

traded #7 (tyree Wilson) 214, 220 & 231 to hou for 12,33, 161

12) Joey Porter jr (penn st) - cb1 total package imo

33 via hou) Trenton Simpson (Clem)- lb we’ve desperately needed 

38) Hooker (Tenn)-I think he can learn quick and be ready to play by mid season 

70) Zach Harrison (Ohio st)- good profile late bloomer good de 

100) Zacch Pickens (south car) - good dt/de

109) Byron young (Tenn) - hybrid de/lb sleeper

141) jaxson Kirkland (wash)- solid rt or maybe og

144) Byron young (bama) back in the trenches 

161 via hou) Antonio Johnson (Texas a&m) - good safety depth 

174) will Malory (Mia)- te sleeper

204) Evan hull ( northwestern) - rb depth

tried to be as realistic as possible and only did 1 trade down

Go head and roast away

• Like 2

Overall, I like it. 

Ideally, I'd swap the Hooker and Harrison picks for another good LB, take Hooker at 70, and go EDGE at 109. But if one wants Hooker, 70 is probably too late so I can chalk things up to available wiggle room. 

I'd give it solid B+ overall, possibly an A depending on how much coffee I've had. 

18 hours ago, ronjon1990 said:

Overall, I like it. 

Ideally, I'd swap the Hooker and Harrison picks for another good LB, take Hooker at 70, and go EDGE at 109. But if one wants Hooker, 70 is probably too late so I can chalk things up to available wiggle room. 

I'd give it solid B+ overall, possibly an A depending on how much coffee I've had. 

Tried to keep it with just 1 trade would’ve like to pick up on like overshown tho

• Like 1

I Like Hooker alot but, I liked him more when it was thought he we drop to around the 3rd round, now I have changed my Tune as in Clayton Tune. I just always like the idea of stacking defense this year and grabbing a developmental guy later, it's a tough call for me since I love Hooker, but Tune in the 4th is my side chick so to speak.

2 hours ago, raidr4life said:

I Like Hooker alot but, I liked him more when it was thought he we drop to around the 3rd round, now I have changed my Tune as in Clayton Tune. I just always like the idea of stacking defense this year and grabbing a developmental guy later, it's a tough call for me since I love Hooker, but Tune in the 4th is my side chick so to speak.

I like how hooker is used to putting up points esp in the sec. gimmick off or not playing kc twice a year we need a guy that’s used to being expected to produce tds

i watched tune and I didn’t like his arm talent 

Coughdoggy mock is my favorite of the year.  Always has some gems on defense that we never end up selecting.  I love Porter jr. like you in a trade down, a lot of good defensive prospects in the first 4 rounds to choose from.

also Anthony Richardson > Young + Stroud 

2 minutes ago, CaribouLou said:

Coughdoggy mock is my favorite of the year.  Always has some gems on defense that we never end up selecting.  I love Porter jr. like you in a trade down, a lot of good defensive prospects in the first 4 rounds to choose from.

also Anthony Richardson > Young + Stroud 

🍻you know how I roll props bruh

i like dexter the dt from flor and the one from Wisconsin also

any Texas a&m db is a no brainer

lolol ar15 = by+cjs 

12 hours ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

I like how hooker is used to putting up points esp in the sec. gimmick off or not playing kc twice a year we need a guy that’s used to being expected to produce tds

i watched tune and I didn’t like his arm talent 

Look at the balls Tune throws toward the sidelines you have to have a pretty strong arm to make those throws and his deep balls are effortless on top of decent scrambling ability this dude is a diamond in the ruff.

7 hours ago, raidr4life said:

Look at the balls Tune throws toward the sidelines you have to have a pretty strong arm to make those throws and his deep balls are effortless on top of decent scrambling ability this dude is a diamond in the ruff.

I’ll have to check him out again but the games I watched he was a cool 

On 4/23/2023 at 7:58 PM, NCOUGHMAN said:

🍻you know how I roll props bruh

i like dexter the dt from flor and the one from Wisconsin also

any Texas a&m db is a no brainer

lolol ar15 = by+cjs 

I really like Benton too and wouldn't even be mad if he was our second round pick.  i feel like some team will be looking to get Hooker in the first round though.  

2 hours ago, CaribouLou said:

I really like Benton too and wouldn't even be mad if he was our second round pick.  i feel like some team will be looking to get Hooker in the first round though.  

Yea Benton’s and dexters price went up to a 2nd and I like both Zach’s at better value mid rounds and more versatile. plus I think young from bama will offer good depth.

yea I don’t think hooker makes it out the 2nd and is a good late first target to get the 5 year rookie deal 

On 4/21/2023 at 9:30 PM, NCOUGHMAN said:

Let’s get it

traded #7 (tyree Wilson) 214, 220 & 231 to hou for 12,33, 161

12) Joey Porter jr (penn st) - cb1 total package imo

33 via hou) Trenton Simpson (Clem)- lb we’ve desperately needed 

38) Hooker (Tenn)-I think he can learn quick and be ready to play by mid season 

70) Zach Harrison (Ohio st)- good profile late bloomer good de 

100) Zacch Pickens (south car) - good dt/de

109) Byron young (Tenn) - hybrid de/lb sleeper

141) jaxson Kirkland (wash)- solid rt or maybe og

144) Byron young (bama) back in the trenches 

161 via hou) Antonio Johnson (Texas a&m) - good safety depth 

174) will Malory (Mia)- te sleeper

204) Evan hull ( northwestern) - rb depth

tried to be as realistic as possible and only did 1 trade down

Go head and roast away

B young dt 😎