Leshaun verses Rodgers,Mahomes,Burrows,and Hurst

mtmmike

42 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

I highly doubt with the legal stuff anybody would trade those players for him, but just in terms of the football player on the field.. Rodgers-->Yes. Hurts--->Probably. Mahomes/Burrow---> No Chance.

It all depends on leshaun returning to his MVP caliber self with the Texans after he has now had time back on the field. If he goes back to throwing 4,500 yards, 30+ TDs and being a threat to score with his legs from anywhere then yeah, there are probably only 3-4 QBs in the NFL who teams wouldnt trade for THAT version of him. 2020 leshaun is probably the 4th best QB in the NFL right now behind Kermit, Burrow and Allen. Probably even on par with Allen/Burrow.

Best post on this subject.

That said Rodgers and his salary against this Browns this year Jets beat leshaun the Browns by 2 touchdowns. 

9 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Doing great. It's 70 and sunny in Humboldt. How's your week going? Did it warm up in Jackson Hole yet?

Yes to 44 taking the wife and daughter out Thursday night.

Going to the grizzly bear rodeo Saturday with my daughter and here bestie.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Bonanza23 said:

Going great Mikey. Weather has been really nice for this time of year. 

So good to hear that.

Do not miss the 49 and Rainey so prevalent this time of year in Cleveland. 

Today saw 8 eagles while driving my daughter to the laughte shop 

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

…you got my hopes up, man.

SPUMONI!

UnselfishTinyGrizzlybear-max-1mb.gif

No worries looking like there maybe 38 grizzly bear mothers with cubs this year .

Translation there may north of 89 grizzly bear cubs for viewing pleasure 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AkronsWitness said:

I highly doubt with the legal stuff anybody would trade those players for him, but just in terms of the football player on the field.. Rodgers-->Yes. Hurts--->Probably. Mahomes/Burrow---> No Chance.

It all depends on leshaun returning to his MVP caliber self with the Texans after he has now had time back on the field. If he goes back to throwing 4,500 yards, 30+ TDs and being a threat to score with his legs from anywhere then yeah, there are probably only 3-4 QBs in the NFL who teams wouldnt trade for THAT version of him. 2020 leshaun is probably the 4th best QB in the NFL right now behind Kermit, Burrow and Allen. Probably even on par with Allen/Burrow.

That is my biggest criticism of leshaun is that he did those numbers and lost 12 games.

He is averaging 3.5 wins while putting up those number it has been 5 year sense he went to the playoffs and put up his 93 rating. 

Leshaun career qb regular season 103

Playoff rating 93 many points behind Mayfield. 

Then you say I want that qb.

This comes across more harsh then I intend it to so I am apologizing in advance Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

Edited by mtmmike
Stupid
  • Like 3