Philapelphia Eagles Draft Day 1 Discussion -- NO SPOILERS

EaglesPeteC

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

Why ??  I want the info as soon as available, I don't wanna wait on the networks.

I’m cool with it, but trust me there are a lot of posters who don’t want to see spoilers in the draft thread ahead of the pick. I believe I got in trouble for saying what a pick was like 20 seconds before it was announced last year.

2 minutes ago, downundermike said:

Why ??  I want the info as soon as available, I don't wanna wait on the networks.

I'm gonna ask that if you're posting the pick or super breaking news you use the Spoiler function. It's the eye all the way on the right side of the editor above the posting window.

• Like 2

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

I’m cool with it, but trust me there are a lot of posters who don’t want to see spoilers in the draft thread ahead of the pick. I believe I got in trouble for saying what a pick was like 20 seconds before it was announced last year.

Additionally I know there are a lot of us that are..... on a delay of up to a minute or two behind normal broadcast, we'll say.

19 minutes ago, Danger said:

I'm gonna ask that if you're posting the pick or super breaking news you use the Spoiler function. It's the eye all the way on the right side of the editor above the posting window.

19 minutes ago, Danger said:

Additionally I know there are a lot of us that are..... on a delay of up to a minute or two behind normal broadcast, we'll say.

19 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Never understood it.  Why would you not want the info ASAP ????