Philapelphia Eagles Draft Day 3 Discussion -- NO SPOILERS

Kiltman

1 minute ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Wahh fun police are back 

I am having fun, but you are blowing this so far out of proportion.  He could use this pick and draft a I legged punter and you would say its the best pick in the draft.

There is supporting the team, there is being excited, and then there is just blind homerism.  You are the latter.

• Like 1

Just now, downundermike said:

I am having fun, but you are blowing this so far out of proportion.  He could use this pick and draft a I legged punter and you would say its the best pick in the draft.

There is supporting the team, there is being excited, and then there is just blind homerism.  You are the latter.

You're just on my package. Hop on off I got a wife already

You clearly don't know ish about me. Didn't like one of the picks yesterday. Not everything is all happy. 

You're a grouch. Shocked you even like the eagles

Just now, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Ringo , Ade or RB with 105? There's a sweet couple handfuls of players still there that I love

Would we trade a better future year pick for a RB? If we did select one here I would guess its Roschon.

I'd go Ade or Ringo most likely then Philips or Scott as a smaller corner or wide receiver.

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

Would we trade a better future year pick for a RB? If we did select one here I would guess its Roschon.

I'd go Ade or Ringo most likely then Philips or Scott as a smaller corner or wide receiver.

I prefer a non RB but maybe it's a possibility. Who knows. Howie shocked me yesterday with those 2 picks but I did like 1