Titans Select TE Josh Whyle

615finest

It looks like he has the size to be a good blocker in the NFL. And the speed and burst to separate from most LB's as well. That is a good combination.  I didn't read a lot about how good his hands or catch radius is but the word is he has "good" ball skills is promising.     We worry about no WR's but having two HQ pass catching combo TE's will work well with what he have right now in Henry.

21 hours ago, VY-FTW said:

Love it. Good size speed combo. Will be perfect next to Chigy who I predict to breakout and become a top TE in the league this year lol

They can use Whyle more inline and use Chig in the slot.  We have the running threat of a 2 TE set but can still put pressure on the defense through the air.  Right now Chig is our best #2 WR.  Chig is 6'2 with WR speed.  Great hands and run after the catch.  He needs to be a focus in our passing game and Whyle just added another nice tool to the box as a LB/S mismatch.  I hope Spears can be Alvin Kamara like catching the ball.  

Local radio made good points about how if Whyle comes to work he could be the in-line TE and give Chig more chances to actually be a big WR. 
I recall him lining up outside the numbers and actually running routes. 

Let's not overlook Chig's ability to actually be a versatile threat in the passing game and help supplement that WR spot. 

Not Kelce, but think of how Kelce is really their WR 1. 

14 minutes ago, KingTitan said:

Local radio made good points about how if Whyle comes to work he could be the in-line TE and give Chig more chances to actually be a big WR. 
I recall him lining up outside the numbers and actually running routes. 

Let's not overlook Chig's ability to actually be a versatile threat in the passing game and help supplement that WR spot. 

Not Kelce, but think of how Kelce is really their WR 1. 

Oh I’m on the books he won me over he’s more Delanie than we tried to make Jonnu out to be. He can run routes & get open, plus you can use him all over, TE, H back a flex TE, big slot, put him at the Z.