> 2024 NFL Draft Prospects <

Kiltman

33 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Why not?

Way too grabby. Can't get his head around and doesn't play the ball well. His play speed doesn't match his pro day time. Needs to get much better with his hands at the LoS at the next level. He just feels like a major project to me which isn't worth a first round pick. If he puts it all together I can see him being a good player, but the risk is much to high for a first round pick imo.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Way too grabby. Can't get his head around and doesn't play the ball well. His play speed doesn't match his pro day time. Needs to get much better with his hands at the LoS at the next level. He just feels like a major project to me which isn't worth a first round pick. If he puts it all together I can see him being a good player, but the risk is much to high for a first round pick imo.

Gotcha. I will say that is the first time I've seen him referred to as a project. I've generally read and heard that he has a very high floor but maybe a lower ceiling. Like a no doubt about it CB2.

3 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Gotcha. I will say that is the first time I've seen him referred to as a project. I've generally read and heard that he has a very high floor but maybe a lower ceiling. Like a no doubt about it CB2.

Idk guy has no ball skills, has bad hand usage, has trouble trailing, and in general just won a lot in college cause he was stronger and more athletic than most people he lined up across. Definitely feels like a project to me, but I could be wrong 🤷‍♂️

26 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Idk guy has no ball skills, has bad hand usage, has trouble trailing, and in general just won a lot in college cause he was stronger and more athletic than most people he lined up across. Definitely feels like a project to me, but I could be wrong 🤷‍♂️

The closer we get to the draft I'm just really hoping we trade up for Mitchell or Arnold that way everyone is happy and can feel good about who we came away with lol

• Like 1

13 hours ago, EagleBlueDon said:

The closer we get to the draft I'm just really hoping we trade up for Mitchell or Arnold that way everyone is happy and can feel good about who we came away with lol

If it's a trade up for Mitchell I'm happy, not so much if it's Arnold.  Only corners I'm trading up to go get are DeJean and Mitchell.

1 hour ago, ninjapirate said:

Well week of rumors are typically true so sounds like the eagles want a corner 

Yup I see they've been aggressively calling looking to move up. Gotta think that'd be for Quinyon or Terrion. I don't think they'd move up for DeJean.