> 2024 NFL Draft Prospects <

Kiltman

7 hours ago, Danger said:

I still use that one because it's got trades for free and it always makes me feel good about how I'm able to get unrealistic return LOL

I like to accept every single trade down offer and then pick like 20 players just for the vibes 

• Like 2

Wiggins is super young and has some great coverage potential with his fluidity and speed, but damn…. I really dislike that arm length and weight, especially with the concern regarding his tackling and playing the run.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

Damn....... this is just a smaller corner class in general I guess.

Both Bama corners measuring in a bit under 6'0" and most of these guys have sub 32" arms (besides Rakestraw and McKinstry).

Hopefully the weights are all on the lower side just cause they're trying to run fast and they put back on at least 5-10 lbs after today.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

40 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Wiggins is super young and has some great coverage potential with his fluidity and speed, but damn…. I really dislike that arm length and weight, especially with the concern regarding his tackling and playing the run.

The weight in theory I reckon he could get up to 190 if he really went for it. The arms are.... well. At least it's not Roger McCreary level short.

23 minutes ago, Danger said:

The weight in theory I reckon he could get up to 190 if he really went for it. The arms are.... well. At least it's not Roger McCreary level short.

Yeah, he has room to add weight. I just wish he came in closer to his listed 185 lbs.

5 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Nate Wiggins with a 4.29

He had to run really fast with his length / weight and he did just that. 

I never thought he would make it to 22 but he definitely won’t now lol. 

14 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Quinyon Mitchell just ran an unofficial 4.33

Welp..... there goes all those mock drafts I've done witih him at 22.

Yeah never thought he'd make it to us frankly.

Just now, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I never thought he would make it to 22 but he definitely won’t now lol. 

Eh. Probably not, but I don't think its out of question completely. He's still very light, has short arms, and isn't good against the run.

Also, unfortunately for him he just had to be helped off the field and he told the reporter he felt his groin pop and its on fire right now.

1 minute ago, downundermike said:

Something popped in his knee and he is done for the day.

Nah. It's his groin.

Still could set him back to not be able to participate in rookie minicamps, but not as bad as a possible ACL.

8 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Nah. It's his groin.

Still could set him back to not be able to participate in rookie minicamps, but not as bad as a possible ACL.

They just updated, but the initial report watching it live they said his knee