Kiltman

1 hour ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

My CB rankings:

1. Terrion

2. Wiggins

3. Quinyon

4. DeJean

5. Rakestraw

Don't think I'd take any of the other CB's in round 1.

You don’t like Kool-Aid!?!?! I think he’s no doubt the pick at 22 if he makes it. He’s plug and play day one and debatably the most ready CB to start right away due to his technique and IQ. He just does not have the same potential as Wiggins, Terrion or Quinton due to their recovery speed

Just now, Wentz you dog you said:

You don’t like Kool-Aid!?!?! I think he’s no doubt the pick at 22 if he makes it. He’s plug and play day one and debatably the most ready CB to start right away due to his technique and IQ. He just does not have the same potential as Wiggins, Terrion or Quinton due to their recovery speed

Nah I don't. Too grabby in college and I feel like he never gets his head around in coverage. It didn't cost him that much in college but it is a trait that will get him abused in the Pros. He just also doesn't have the long speed needed and for a guy with his arm length he lost off the line way more than he should imo.

I don't hate him, but I wouldn't take him in the first.

10 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Nah I don't. Too grabby in college and I feel like he never gets his head around in coverage. It didn't cost him that much in college but it is a trait that will get him abused in the Pros. He just also doesn't have the long speed needed and for a guy with his arm length he lost off the line way more than he should imo.

I don't hate him, but I wouldn't take him in the first.

That’s his biggest problem is getting his head around but he may be the best press corner in the class but if he gets beat that recovery speed isn’t perfectly ideal…. But he’s so dang sound using his leverage and squeezing WRs towards the sideline when he recognizes their release. I think he’s going to be really good. I’m shocked you like Rakeshaw and DeJean over him. But that’s the beauty of the draft isn’t it? 

Assuming we pick 22

is this roster in a position to swing on an Uber talented humongous risk like laiatu latu?

initial feeling is yes for me. Worst case he busts, but he has some of the most upside and if he hits the eagles defense is catapulted 

1 minute ago, Last Stand said:

Assuming we pick 22

is this roster in a position to swing on an Uber talented humongous risk like laiatu latu?

initial feeling is yes for me. Worst case he busts, but he has some of the most upside and if he hits the eagles defense is catapulted 

I mean if the medicals check out on Latu I think he would be a great pick at 22.

1 hour ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I mean if the medicals check out on Latu I think he would be a great pick at 22.

Latu is an average athlete, with average tools, with a medical history and he's a 5th year player. Let someone else take him.

13 minutes ago, Danger said:

Latu is an average athlete, with average tools, with a medical history and he's a 5th year player. Let someone else take him.

He also knows how to rush the passer. He knows how to use his hands, can rush with speed or power, and has the ability to win outside and inside.

If the medicals do check out I am good with the pick. He isn't a guy I am taking from 10-15. At 22 though I am good with it.

2 minutes ago, Danger said:

@Jeezla The video itself doesn't mention Kamara, but I saw a fair number of mentions of him in the comments.

Top 10 edges and no Kamara? I don't need to watch that video. But I will. 

Edited by Jeezla

3 minutes ago, babyatemydingo said:

"Your JPJ Kamara man crush is getting out of hand."

-Jeezla

He's my edge 4. Not the same as wanting JPJ over DeJean/Terrion/Quinyon/Wiggins. You know your JPJ crush is out of hand. 

2 minutes ago, 4for4PhillyFan said:

I’d be willing to bet my access in here that we won’t stay put at 22.  Or it won’t be the only pick we make in the 1st round. 

Even if Howie is fired.  

We'll likely trade up 4 or 5 spots.

• Like 1

I could also see us trading back, and taking someone like Kingsley Suamataia. Then trading up in the 2nd for a McConkey or Lassiter, or both (Georgia!). Have to assume that's howie's goal. How do I get both Ladd and Lassiter, with a splash of Bullard (The real reason we haven't signed an additional FA safety)?

1 Latham
2 McConkey
2 Lassiter
3 Bullard

This is Howies dream, but he needs good draft comp from Reddick to achieve it.

Edited by Jeezla