> 2024 NFL Draft Prospects <

Kiltman

5 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

It feels like a foregone conclusion that Indy will take one. Once that happens I think the Eagles will be happy to move up got whichever one is left, if there is one. We really need both of them to fall to 15.

Indi might go bowers. Jags need a corner badly they are the team to watch. 

10 minutes ago, CasperX22 said:

Also, I feel 99% confident at this point that they aren't taking Mitchell.  In the past decade the only time they took someone in the 1st Rd that they didn't have a top 30 visit with was Dillard and that was because they thought he would be long gone in the top 10.  Logic would tell you if they go corner it's for Arnold, DeJean, or Kool-Aid.

Trade up = Arnold

Small trade up/stick and pick = DeJean

Trade down = Kool-Aid

Agreed. I don't think Quinyon matches what the Eagles typically look for in the draft as well.

1 minute ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Agreed. I don't think Quinyon matches what the Eagles typically look for in the draft as well.

You mean a CB that's better than Zech McPherson? Would be very unlike Howie.

2 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

You mean a CB that's better than Zech McPherson? Would be very unlike Howie.

I mean he is a small school player that didn't play vs top competition in college. If Howie is looking at CB he is likely looking at the CB from Alabama.

3 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

I mean he is a small school player that didn't play vs top competition in college. If Howie is looking at CB he is likely looking at the CB from Alabama.

Mitchell is this years Sauce...The Small School Knock is the only negative anyone has to say about him. 

7 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Mitchell is this years Sauce...The Small School Knock is the only negative anyone has to say about him. 

Hopefully he's not this years Okudah if we take him.
Not the next Sauce/Witherspoon/Surtain? That's fine, but at least give me the next Jaycee Horn or Greg Newsome.

Edited by Jeezla

44 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

If we are moving up we want Terrion or Quinyon. I think with likely 4 QB's going top 10 it is definitely possible one of those guys falls into the 15 range where we would definitely be looking to move up.

16 would be the sweet spot as Colts are very probably looking at CB themselves.

Just now, IrishHooligan00 said:

He’s definitely not this years sauce. Sauce was a consensus top 5 pick. 

Quinyon is a good corner prospect. But this isn’t a stingley and sauce class, or horn and surtain

this is a decent class of guys. Also Cincinnati and Toledo are in different stratospheres 

Cincinnati was 13-1 and played Alabama in the cotton bowl

its just not an accurate comparison on any level

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Danger said:

I don't think he's Sauce, but he's closer to Sauce than he is Okudah

Okudah was picked 3rd so I don’t think we’re in danger of that lol. While missing on a guy would be bad. Missing at 16 is different from missing at 3

27 minutes ago, IrishHooligan00 said:

Could also be Howie trying not to show his hand and show interest again as he knows teams are watching...I mean look at Detroit having a whole sheet on what Howie's doing. 

Zero chance as pointed out above Dillard is the only time they took someone in the 1st they didn't have for a top 30 visit.  He's not what they want.  Arnold, DeJean, and even Kool-Aid to a certain extent match what they're looking for.  Arnold and DeJean are the targets if they go corner with Kool-Aid serving as a trade back option.

Is Terrion Arnold out of the question? That’s who I’d rather have. 

if Nate Wiggins was about 15 pounds heavier I’d want him but he’s probably the weight he’s going to be and at 185 I’m not so sure the physical receivers won’t bully him

but I like those 2 guys more than Mitchell. Mitchell is someone I’d be fine with. He’d be starting caliber which is an upgrade

im still team trade 22 and more for Surtain. Assuming that’s even out there 

2 minutes ago, Last Stand said:

I’m also warming up to the idea of Brian Thomas jr. but that’d essentially be the eagles just deciding defense doesn’t matter.

Gonna be awesome watching Jalen make the jump from 23 passing TD's to 25.

We better take a CB.

Edited by Jeezla