2024 NFL Draft

Humble_Beast

2 minutes ago, massraider said:

Ummmmmmm, I'm no mathematician, but this seems kinda good. 

Musta been a bunch of wide open guys on 3rd down and long for McCarthy, he's so lucky!!

Honestly impressed with Daniels placement there. Didn’t expect that and I watched a ton of him the past two years. 

1 hour ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

J.J.'s numbers on 3rd Down Overall:

33-44 (75%)

545 Yards

209.04 Passer Rating

30 First Downs (4 TD)

J.J.'s numbers on 3rd and 7+:

22-29 (75.9%)

379 Yards

231.16 Passer Rating

21 First Downs (4 TD)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Nightmare said:

I get the feeling AZ won't want to drop too far down the draft (if they move out of that spot at all), so they've still got a shot at MHJ.

Agreed BUT I do think the giants could be open to a trade. 

2 hours ago, FloydFan said:

Honestly impressed with Daniels placement there. Didn’t expect that and I watched a ton of him the past two years. 

62% of Daniels passes were to open targets. If you watch #8, you understand why. Nabors is going to be a better pro than Harrison Jr. 

27 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

62% of Daniels passes were to open targets. If you watch #8, you understand why. Nabors is going to be a better pro than Harrison Jr. 

I do love Nabors. He’s a stud and I’d take him in a heartbeat if he fell to 13 which he won’t. I am higher on Daniels than you, though I’m still putting him at QB 3/4. 

7 hours ago, big_palooka said:

Let me guess..... it's because he knew all the plays right? Even though it happened all season long.

😎. Tbf I also like Daniels quite a bit. But yeah McCarthy agenda all the way.

For me in this draft is actually

1. Maye

2. Caleb

3a/3b: JJ/Daniels

• Like 1

13 hours ago, big_palooka said:

@NCOUGHMAN you're a UK guy. Thoughts on Trevin Wallace. He low key had great combine. Nobody is talking about him.

Him, gray from nc and Cooper from a&m are my 3 favs this year all new age type do it all lbs

• Like 1

The best non QB's who could be there at 13:

Johnny Newton/Byron Murphy

Jared Verse/Dallas Turner/Latu (all are fantastic edge prospects)

Nate Wiggins/Terion Arnold

All of those guys are potential future pro-bowlers. That being said, you could easily trade down from 13 and get one of them. Which is why I'd either like to move up for a QB or move back for one of these guys.

• Like 1

Jared Verse/Dallas Turner/Latu (all are fantastic edge prospects)

Nate Wiggins/Terion Arnold

I like this thought process but I’ll add WR. I think we need to go Edge, WR, maybe CB  with that pick.

26 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

The best non QB's who could be there at 13:

Johnny Newton/Byron Murphy

Jared Verse/Dallas Turner/Latu (all are fantastic edge prospects)

Nate Wiggins/Terion Arnold

All of those guys are potential future pro-bowlers. That being said, you could easily trade down from 13 and get one of them. Which is why I'd either like to move up for a QB or move back for one of these guys.

Who are the "dawgs" in this class that AP will gravitate towards. I know Wiggins is not that guy for example. Newton probably is. Wish I knew what players had that dawg in them, because that is who AP is going to target.