2024 NFL Draft

Humble_Beast

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

UGA fatigue after they’ve put 1 QB into the league a decade ago?

UGA fatigue in that they have become essentially a talent factory and dominate prospect coverage because of their vast depth of talent in general, not just with QB would be my assumption 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FloydFan said:

UGA fatigue in that they have become essentially a talent factory and dominate prospect coverage because of their vast depth of talent in general, not just with QB would be my assumption 

Producing unlimited first round defensive talents is swaying the opinions on their current QB?

I think the biggest thing with Beck is he was relatively unknown coming into the year. I haven’t watched any Georgia ball this year so I can’t have an opinion either way. But wouldn’t surprise me to see him skyrocket up draft boards if he really is balling in the SEC like @big_palooka has said he is. I’ll have to check him out 

13 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Producing unlimited first round defensive talents is swaying the opinions on their current QB?

I think the biggest thing with Beck is he was relatively unknown coming into the year. I haven’t watched any Georgia ball this year so I can’t have an opinion either way. But wouldn’t surprise me to see him skyrocket up draft boards if he really is balling in the SEC like @big_palooka has said he is. I’ll have to check him out 

No but constantly hearing about one program can lead to prospect fatigue. Just in the sense that it gets boring. Anyways you’re analyzing the wrong part of his statement. Beck has grown with each game this season. I could definitely see him start moving up draft boards if he stays on this trajectory. He looks better than Bennet at least imo. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, FloydFan said:

No but constantly hearing about one program can lead to prospect fatigue. Just in the sense that it gets boring. Anyways you’re analyzing the wrong part of his statement. Beck has grown with each game this season. I could definitely see him start moving up draft boards if he stays on this trajectory. He looks better than Bennet at least imo. 

Has it led to prospect fatigue with Alabama, Ohio State, Clemson, etc though?

6 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

The more I watch Bo Nix, the more I am impressed by his athleticism and arm. He's QB4 for me rn.

He’s been warming up on me this year. I was definitely a harsher critic up until this year but I think you can see the growth that has taken place with him. I’d be down to grab him in the second at this point if we pass on qb in the first. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, NYRaider said:

It's not groupthink, it's just crazy to knock one prospect for things and then completely ignore those same things with another prospect to fit your narrative. 

Well the whole Carr crying thing made him soft? Feel someone posted that picture more than anyone else… said that alone made him not a dog.

lmao. 
emotional game, leaving it all on field. Emotions are fine imo. You knocking one than ignoring it for another? Or just coming around on the whole players are allowed to be emotional?

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Geezy said:

As long as it’s not an overpay I’d say bring Amik back. He’s the type of guy I like on the roster. Super competitive and will always push for PT, makes plays. 

Yea but what do you consider overpaying for him. Do you think he can be a long term starter on the outside(because one thing we know for sure is he can't play the slot)

48 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Contending for most overhyped let down of all time, yes. Otherwise, his track record against real opponents is as good as your word. 

He went 11-3 last year brother, only losses were to Utah and Tulane...

Hatred isn't good for your heart

Try love and compassion 

1 hour ago, BackinBlack said:

Well the whole Carr crying thing made him soft? Feel someone posted that picture more than anyone else… said that alone made him not a dog.

lmao. 
emotional game, leaving it all on field. Emotions are fine imo. You knocking one than ignoring it for another? Or just coming around on the whole players are allowed to be emotional?

Caleb is goated so we will give him a pass, Carr will go out there, suck it up, then cry at the podium while blaming everyone else, lol.