MR. YUCKS Role Madness island Mafia: Bad Guys win!

Malfatron

Just now, Forge said:

I can only assume from this level of posturing and meming it's you

How is this posturing and memeing? You're the one talking about how the game is over already. I'm trying to figure this out in case we make it till tomorrow.

Always Sunny Reaction GIF

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

How is this posturing and memeing? You're the one talking about how the game is over already. I'm trying to figure this out in case we make it till tomorrow.

The game is over because there are three people left with a night kill lol. We were in lylo 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

So you're either scum or not paying attention, got it

What Do Now Charlie Day GIF by hero0fwar

So we are just randomly going to not have a night kill? I have no moves left... So unless you're some sort of protector or role blocker, I don't know why there would randomly be a missed night kill

23 minutes ago, Forge said:

Ffs, just saw that mwil had the same ability. I didn't check mwils autopsy 

I’m also in that neighborhood. Which is why I didn’t suspect Josh earlier. It didn’t seem right all three were in another chat

14 minutes ago, Forge said:

I can only assume from this level of posturing and meming it's you

I mean your if you did a gambit, that gambit was the best move in the game and deserves to win. So yeah if we get another day I’m gonna vote Rack 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Ok so seriously thinking about this, Forge's move where he finds out the movesets of players definitely I could see being a scum move. Like role invest style invest for scum. On the other hand, Whicker's ability I don't think has been proven so far.

I think I'm leaning towards Forge right now but I'm really unsure. 

Yell Home Alone GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

So what are you

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

I mean your if you did a gambit, that gambit was the best move in the game and deserves to win. So yeah if we get another day I’m gonna vote Rack 

wait what? He just lead the lynch on Josh in what he admitted he thought was lylo. How is that not screaming scum.

Just now, Whicker said:

So what are you

I've got multiple moves framed around Rock, Flag, and Eagle. Don't want to give away what they are though for tonight since it could still be useful for tomorrow. Don't want to tip off during night.

freedom let GIF

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

wait what? He just lead the lynch on Josh in what he admitted he thought was lylo. How is that not screaming scum.

I've got multiple moves framed around Rock, Flag, and Eagle. Don't want to give away what they are though for tonight since it could still be useful for tomorrow. Don't want to tip off during night.

freedom let GIF

I mean he also apparently watched and caught bcb. 

Bcb was already going down that day in all likelihood. Bcb was under heavy suspicion already and Forge would be the last in the party, I could absolutely see bcb making that play and sacrificing himself to clear Forge as the sole remaining scum. 

And Forge's other semi-proven ability of knowing the other player's ability is absolutely a move I could see Malf giving to scum

I'm going full Pepe Silvia Charlie

6 minutes ago, rackcs said:

You two were happy enough to not do ****. At least I did something. 

The question is why didn't anyone correct my reasoning for the vote if they knew it wasn't viable?