MR. YUCKS Role Madness island Mafia: Bad Guys win!

Malfatron

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

N1 I put a move in to track BCB, then switched to Rack because I was certain Rack was scum and only like 60% sure BCB was scum...that's a disappointment.

I blame this result on you

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Malfatron said:

Yep, so he wasnt Nked there

Iā€™m just going to go with itā€™s the ā€œwe arenā€™t gonna kill him because he postsā€ rather than ā€œyeah we need to make sure heā€™s in the endgameā€

6 hours ago, rackcs said:

Yeah honestly you almost had us cooked Whicker. I thought it was game over when I lost both my teammates like that. It was mainly luck that I won what with Dome matts-ing himself and then that last second flip. I feel bad, I don't like having to manipulate people when scum but I really did go all out to try to get you to hesitate on Forge.

No you did your job. Iā€™m mad at myself only. I had it and I overrode my intuition after your posts. I should have not read anything and just trusted myselfĀ 

26 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Iā€™m just going to go with itā€™s the ā€œwe arenā€™t gonna kill him because he postsā€ rather than ā€œyeah we need to make sure heā€™s in the endgameā€

I have a feeling in this game scum might have either been worried that you would protect yourself or they knew you werent an investigator

5 hours ago, Whicker said:

Good game everyone

Good game to you.

Ā 

n1 I told malf to use my move on the highest living player in the signup list every night which was always you lolā€¦

Ā 

I thought getting snatched by the men in black suits would lead to a scum lynch. I should have fought but couldnā€™t claim anything and wouldā€™ve made a scene and been mislynchedĀ