MR. YUCKS Role Madness island Mafia: Bad Guys win!

Malfatron

Just now, Forge said:

"I'm not going to do anything in lylo, blindly follow the person who tries something, then point the finger at them when they are wrong" 

It was moreso how you immediately started talking about it being game over that has made me most suspicious of you. That and now thinking more about your proven ability.

Keep It Pushing Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Just now, rackcs said:

It was moreso how you immediately started talking about it being game over that has made me most suspicious of you. That and now thinking more about your proven ability.

Keep It Pushing Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

4 people with a lynch and a night kill. Crazy how I can put that together

So the basis for my vote, which I explained, wasn't commented on, debated, corrected... But the problem was me coming up with something to base my vote on, tagging you both so you saw it lol ..when you two didn't say anything the entire day lol

@Forge was killed

He was a Good Guy

Role:

Spoiler

You are a good guy.

Eliminate all threats

You can only use one of your abilities per night (and you can only use each of them once)

Abilities:

Im Kind of a Big Deal: Investigate a player to find out their alignment (i.e. good guy, bad guy, etc)

Glass Case of Emotion: investigate a player to find out their flavor (aka, the name of their abilities, but not the powers themselves)

Stay classy, San Diego: pick a player to watch at night to see who visits them

Whicker was endgamed

He was Good Guy

Role:

Spoiler

You are a good guy

Eliminate all threats

Abilities:

Spin Dash (nightly move):  you can use you spin dash technique to dart in front of a player, protecting him from a kill. The first time that you successfully protect someone from a kill, you lose all your gold rings. You will be notified if that happens. That means that the next time you successfully protect someone from a kill, you will die in their place.

Speed is his second name: (whenever you want during the day): if you bold the word fast, the mod will post an image of something goes fast. This doesn't interfere with your spin dash move at all. It's just a minor thing that you can do an addition.

Island neighbor: You have access to this neighborhood discord that you can communicate in any time

Which means, @rackcs and the rest of the mafia @bcb1213 and @Pickle Rick have won!

Rack role

Spoiler

Abilities (can only use one per night):

Bird Law (2 shot): can protect any player from all actions that affect them.

Charlie Work(2 shot): can force anyones target to you instead. They will not be told that you forced them

Pepe Silvia (2 shot): you can find out a players role

Tk3s hidden role (3rd party, yall killed the most fun role in the game)

Spoiler

You are the Lone Native Species

Wincon: everyone besides you is dead or kidnapped or nothing can prevent this.

Ability:

You dislike the interlopers on your island

Each night, you can kidnap any player and they will immediately go into your discord. For the purposes of the game, they will be gone (removed from the op, not showing up in vote counts, cannot post, etc). Furthermore, you will receive the full role of the player. You can hold a max of 2 other players in your lair.

Once you are full, the next night, if you want to kidnap someone, you must kill someone already present in the discord. You can do both of those with the same move(kill player b, kidnap player c). If you kill them, they will immediately flip in thread as per normal. You can only kill a player if you are full and have 2 kidnapped

If you die at any point, the players in your lair will return to the game

Thanks for playing all!

The game was literally minutes away from town winning due to whickers initial protection on forge

Edited by Malfatron

1 minute ago, Forge said:

Posturing and meming 

I was not trying to posture and meme at all. Whicker was a protector and I was trying to put enough doubt in his mind to protect himself over me or mainly you. I needed to get this last kill correct so I was actually still playing.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I was not trying to posture and meme at all. Whicker was a protector and I was trying to put enough doubt in his mind to protect himself over me or mainly you. I needed to get this last kill correct so I was actually still playing.

Worked 

• Like 1

@rackcs hands down MVP. Nice work

Forge did good by catching bcb

whicker did good by exposing the gambit of the redirect, exposing pickle/bcb

scoundrel had a hit on rack, but rack self protected

I think bcb fought nicely in his lynch

orca played very solidly and took a hit when he was out of powers anyway

Dome wins the entertainment award. That was fun

Mwil tracked 2 scum, rack and bcb (unfortunately, he saw bcb kill him)

Tk3 had the most fun role and was killed early and nobody could even see it bc janned. Buzzkill award

Nacho knew to just die. Get that ML over with. Wasnt a bad move in least

Josh, why no use powers?

Pickle, why no fight?

Skywind, will give a pass. You forgot about this game and your power wasnt great

And malf with a perfectly balanced game. 

Thanks all!

Edited by Malfatron
  • Like 3

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@rackcs hands down MVP. Nice work

Forge did good by catching bcb

whicker did good by exposing the gambit of the redirect, exposing pickle/bcb

scoundrel had a hit on rack, but rack self protected

I think bcb fought nicely in his lynch

orca played very solidly and took a hit when he was out of powers anyway

Dome wins the entertainment award. That was fun

Mwil tracked 2 scum, rack and bcb (unfortunately, he saw bcb kill him)

Tk3 had the most fun role and was killed early and nobody could even see it bc janned. Buzzkill award

Nacho knew to just die. Get that ML over with. Wasnt a bad move in least

Josh, why no use powers?

Pickle, why no fight?

Skywind, will give a pass. You forgot about this game and your power wasnt great

And malf with a perfectly balanced game. 

Thanks all!

I really thought I caught Josh with the move thing