MR. YUCKS Role Madness island Mafia: Bad Guys win!

Malfatron

13 characters on an island.

Only problem is that some bad guys are trying to kill all the good guys.

Note: the character you pick will not impact your alignment or powers (though your power flavor can be impacted).

Edited by Malfatron

Player list:

1. @Whicker - Sonic

2. Pickle- Captain Jack Sparrow - Bad Guy

3. orca -  desert skeleton - good guy

4. Nacho -  magikarp - good guy - voted out day 2

5. scoundrel- Rip Wheeler - good guy

6. mwil - Disgruntled Teacher - good guy - killed n2

7. bcb - wolverine Betty white - bad guy- voted out d4

8.  skywind - Vincent Adultman - Good Guy - voted out d1

9. @rackcs - Charlie Kelly

10. tk3 - that tarsier monkey - killed n1

11. dome - James Comey - good Guy

12. @TOUCAN - Super Kami Guru

13. @Forge -Ron Burgandy

Backups:

1. @Llamalover - scooby doo

Edited by Malfatron

General rules

Standard mafia rules apply. You all know how to play.

Don’t play PM games or try to lolclear yourself based on some bull**** I sent you. I will wreck you and/or punish your team.

Dont talk to anybody about the game outside this thread unless I give you permission.

Dont edit your post to change a vote, that’s ****ed up.

Votes with time stamps at :59 count. Ones at :00 do not.

If there is a tie at the deadline, i will remove the most recent votes unti one of the tied players has more votes on them.

Hybrid hammer is in effect. The day can end early if theres a voting majority on a player. Night will still end on deadline or when all moves are in

Edited by Malfatron

Autopsies

Skywind:

Spoiler

You are a good guy

Eliminate all threats

Abilities(may only use one per night)

Business Letter: you may send a letter to me, which i will pass along to any player of your choosing and say that its from you. Or....instead, you can ask me to post it anon, and i will post it in the thread at day start for all to see.

Go to the Stock Market and do a Business: You may do such an adult stuff that the other businessmans cannot keep up. Pick a person, and the next day, they automatically get a vote added to them, making it easier to eliminate them. If the game is in "eliminate or lose", this doesnt work

Nacho

Spoiler

You are a good guy

Eliminate all threats

Abilities:

Evolve (passive): the first time that you are killed at night, you will instead evolve and survive. You don't evolve into anything particularly useful, but hey, you are alive!

Worst pokemon (passive): since you are objectively the worst pokemon, you automatically turn up as a scum result on any cop invests on you, and also are always seen targeting whoever the factional kill is. Good luck

mwil

Spoiler

you are a good guy

Eliminate all threats

Abilities: 

Hall pass (3 shot): you can follow your target to see who they visit at night. They better not be smoking in the boys room!!

Après moi, le déluge (passive): if you are eliminated by vote, you go ape**** and severely beat the person who hammered you or last voted you. That player will be voteless and roleblocked the following day/night

Island neighboorhood(passive) you can communicate in this neighborhood discord at any time <discord redacted>

Pickle

Spoiler

You are a Bad Guy

Wincon: 

You win once the bad guys control 50% of the population, or nothing can prevent this from happening.

Scumbuddies/factional

You are partnered with <redacted> One of you can perform a factional hit per night

Here is your scum discord

<redacted>

Abilities (can only use one ability per night)

Why is the Rum gone(nightly): you can pick a player and get them drunk on rum, thus roleblocking them as they can't take their intended action

Jar of dirt(1 shot): you've got a jar of dirt! If you use this on the same person that your team kills at night, you will bury that player in the dirt and they will not flip. However, their role will still be sent to the scum team

Island neighborhood(passive): you can communicate in this neighborhood here

<redacted>

Scoundrel

Spoiler

You are a good guy

Eliminate all threats

Abilities

Sharks and minnows(passive): You are definitely a shark. Thus your vote in the vote count always shows up as better than the others, like bolded. Doesnt do anything special, just looks tougher.

The fixer (1 shot, night): one time, at night, you can kill someone in the game and bury the body. Nobody will ever find out the role or alignment, not even you

Dome

Spoiler

You are a good guy

Eliminate all threats

Abilities:

Plead the Fifth (passive): You cannot claim your power flavors or actual powers in any way (including this one). Otherwise, you will be put in jail and eliminated from the game

FBI Clearance(nightly): when you visit a player, that player's move will be guaranteed to succeed no matter what is trying to stop it

Edited by Malfatron