MR. YUCKS Role Madness island Mafia: Bad Guys win!

Malfatron

9 minutes ago, rackcs said:

God help me if it's not Josh because I'd have zero clue at that point which one of you is lying

Good vibes only, it's definitely Josh

TV gif. Charlie Day as Charlie in It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia jumps on his bed while eating popcorn, recreating a scene from Home Alone.

Its josh. Did you not read my post about his moves? 

@TOUCAN was voted out.

He was a Good guy

Role

Spoiler

You are a good guy

Eliminate all threats

Abilities:

Naiiil. Naiiiiiiil! (once per daytime): once per daytime you can use a bolded Nail: playername to put a special double vote on them. If you then vote someone else or unvote, this double vote is lost for the day. Also, If the game is in "eliminate or lose", this doesnt work.

That is all(anytime in the day, whenever): i saw a fish, i saw a bird, whatever. You can bold i saw a <something> and i will have to try to post an image of that something

Super Kami Guru Allows This(passive-ish): You can create a living will which you can edit at any and all times. If you die, i will post this note upon your death.

Island neighborhood (passive): you may communicate in this island neighborhood at any time

No will was found

Moves due 1030 pm

@Whicker

@rackcs

@Forge

Edited by Malfatron

Ok so seriously thinking about this, Forge's move where he finds out the movesets of players definitely I could see being a scum move. Like role invest style invest for scum. On the other hand, Whicker's ability I don't think has been proven so far.

I think I'm leaning towards Forge right now but I'm really unsure. 

Yell Home Alone GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

17 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@TOUCAN was voted out.

He was a Good guy

Role

Hide contents

You are a good guy

Eliminate all threats

Abilities:

Naiiil. Naiiiiiiil! (once per daytime): once per daytime you can use a bolded Nail: playername to put a special double vote on them. If you then vote someone else or unvote, this double vote is lost for the day. Also, If the game is in "eliminate or lose", this doesnt work.

That is all(anytime in the day, whenever): i saw a fish, i saw a bird, whatever. You can bold i saw a <something> and i will have to try to post an image of that something

Super Kami Guru Allows This(passive-ish): You can create a living will which you can edit at any and all times. If you die, i will post this note upon your death.

Island neighborhood (passive): you may communicate in this island neighborhood at any time

No will was found

Moves due 1030 pm

@Whicker

@rackcs

@Forge

Interesting... So he had the same chat as bcb and pickle but was a good guy?

15 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Ok so seriously thinking about this, Forge's move where he finds out the movesets of players definitely I could see being a scum move. Like role invest style invest for scum. On the other hand, Whicker's ability I don't think has been proven so far.

I think I'm leaning towards Forge right now but I'm really unsure. 

Yell Home Alone GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

It's over now regardless. 

The moves was the only thing I had to base a vote on, so I just had to run with it