2023 WC Semifinals: (6) Golden State Warriors vs (7) Los Angeles Lakers

11sanchez11

43 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:
On 5/3/2023 at 9:33 AM, J-ALL-DAY said:

I mean every game it is going to look like that with the Lakers having a big FT discrepancy.

First ft of the gm for the Lakers with 1 min left in the 1st half

I mean Lakers have been barely getting into the paint this game. Warriors last I checked were like 14 or 15 points ahead in that regard.

I figured this game would be a loss, but this was worse than I expected. Credit to Kerr for his adjustments.

4 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Best PG to ever play. Beautiful played game by Steph. Kerr continues to be amazing with his adjustments. He’s gonna run circles around Ham if the Warriors gonna come out victorious 

Down side of Kerr is he loves to sit players for no damn reason. Moody would go multiple games with not being in the rotation getting DNPs. When he should have been in the regular season rotation. Props to him for always staying ready and keeping a positive attitude. 

5 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Down side of Kerr is he loves to sit players for no damn reason. Moody would go multiple games with not being in the rotation getting DNPs. When he should have been in the regular season rotation. Props to him for always staying ready and keeping a positive attitude. 

Moody is having a nice game.

lakers saw tony brothers and eric lewis was calling the game yesterday and just knew they werent going to get the free throw line. (same crew the screwed them at Boston)

Its wild how officiating affects the effort of playing style. Makes sense as to why they went all in Game 1 

Lakers will make better defense adjustments. Worried about Reaves though his legs are gone from chasing klay already 😂

• Like 1