BDL 2017 Week 13: Rome Eternals @ Charleston Dingos

MD4L

Who Wins?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Rome Eternals
    • Charleston Dingos

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/06/2017 at 03:00 PM

Maybe that's just me but Dingo repeats that his team will focus on stopping the run yet never says how he will do it. Amid all his propaganda on his players, bcb actually gives their role in each game. Anyway, I like Rome ground and pound plan and I don't see anything about what Charleston will do about it. Not sure about Howard as an H back though it's a detail. On the other side I like underneath options for Rivers. I believe Graham will win some matchups vs Humprhey, same for Tate vs Jackson, and I love Gordon vs Woodyard when Mosley is blitzing. Underneath stuff also helps vs the pressure brought by an extra Blitzer and with a single high safeties, there will be some good catch and run opportunities.

It's a fun shootout but, in the end, I think Charleston brings more balance offensively while I think Rome passing offense is a bit slowed down on the road. 28-27 Dingos with homefield advantage 

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

Wow Dingo. Just... wow...

Even though Dingo forgot about me, I think he wins this game. Charleston has the linebackers to limit the heavy running attack from Rome and I don't like the every down blitz either.

My apologies Whicker you deserve to be remembered.

With this win my team is now 6-7 and plays next week in gotham to determine our playoff fate, this is gonna be fun. 

1 hour ago, DingoLadd said:

My apologies Whicker you deserve to be remembered.

With this win my team is now 6-7 and plays next week in gotham to determine our playoff fate, this is gonna be fun. 

Celebrating before voting is done?  Hmmm.  Team obviously will be undisciplined  late.  Cmon missing voters 

It's a close matchup, don't really like the receiving targets for either team but both teams have prepared for each other. Just feel that Rome is lacking a bit more at receiver, and that'll limit their offensive success. Real close game, give the edge to the home team fighting for the playoffs.

Archived