Let’s hear your early Bold predictions for next season ❗️

TitanRedd

Wassup what’s good, wut it do? Since not much going on in the world of football ds days. So,for boredom sakes what are y’all bold predictions & takes for next season. I wanna hear record, break out players on offense, & defense  & how you see it playing out. Guess I’ll go 1st 🙋🏽‍♂️🤣

I see us going 9-8. Top 15 defense, I see Jeffery Simmons having his best season as a pro getting double digits sacks 10-12 sacks

Rashad Weaver putting it all together & Montey Rice & kristian Fulton playing all 16 games. I think we may try Farley out in S come training camp, I mean this is going to be a make or break yr for Byard, also Farley. 
I think the titans may decide to look at Farley best way possible to get him playing on the field, getting something out of him Vs completing throwing in the towel admitting he’s a lost cause. 
now as for the offense The king return to his thrown I think he leads the league in rushing flirting wit 1700-2k yards. The titans remain run 1st, however I think Kelly will use the pass to open up the run more. I think the titans have improved the OL enough to take it from a below average OL to an above average. I mean they made it known this offseason they want an athletic group of OL that play through the whistle, get to the 2nd level & can move in space. If Henry can run for 1500 yards wit scrap pieces I hate to see him with some quality parts. 
I think Treylon burks becomes a stud #1 & here’s a shocker to you all what I’m about to say, I think he’s more Kenny Britt than AJ, skillset wise. 
I think Chig is going to flirt with 700 yrds double digit TD’s 

I think RT, performs very solid 25 TD’s 7-11 int going out as the best titan QB statistically. 
I think Brewer shock us all & play well at C, I think I see us running a lot of 12 personnel 

Rookie who I think makes the most impact Colton Dowell, love his physical makeup he’s very athletic, seems to be able to run the route tree good hands catcher & YAC, seems to me he was a late bloomer & lacked offers cause all I see is lack of competition faced. 
skillset reminds me of Miles Austin, if he can pick up the offense & not be behind the learning curve I can see him becoming the #2 WR. 

Edited by TitanRedd
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, TitanRedd said:

Wassup what’s good, wut it do? Since not much going on in the world of football ds days. So,for boredom sakes what are y’all bold predictions & takes for next season. I wanna hear record, break out players on offense, & defense  & how you see it playing out. Guess I’ll go 1st 🙋🏽‍♂️🤣

I see us going 9-8. Top 15 defense, I see Jeffery Simmons having his best season as a pro getting double digits sacks 10-12 sacks

Rashad Weaver putting it all together & Montey Rice & kristian Fulton playing all 16 games. I think we may try Farley out in S come training camp, I mean this is going to be a make or break yr for Byard, also Farley. 
I think the titans may decide to look at Farley best way possible to get him playing on the field, getting something out of him Vs completing throwing in the towel admitting he’s a lost cause. 
now as for the offense The king return to his thrown I think he leads the league in rushing flirting wit 1700-2k yards. The titans remain run 1st, however I think Kelly will use the pass to open up the run more. I think the titans have improved the OL enough to take it from a below average OL to an above average. I mean they made it known this offseason they want an athletic group of OL that play through the whistle, get to the 2nd level & can move in space. If Henry can run for 1500 yards wit scrap pieces I hate to see him with some quality parts. 
I think Treylon burks becomes a stud #1 & here’s a shocker to you all what I’m about to say, I think he’s more Kenny Britt than AJ, skillset wise. 
I think Chig is going to flirt with 700 yrds double digit TD’s 

I think RT, performs very solid 25 TD’s 7-11 int going out as the best titan QB statistically. 
I think Brewer shock us all & play well at C, I think I see us running a lot of 12 personnel 

Rookie who I think makes the most impact Colton Dowell, love his physical makeup he’s very athletic, seems to be able to run the route tree good hands catcher & YAC, seems to me he was a late bloomer & lacked offers cause all I see is lack of competition faced. 
skillset reminds me of Miles Austin, if he can pick up the offense & not be behind the learning curve I can see him becoming the #2 WR. 

man if all of this happens we’ll be better than 9-8 lol. this is practically a dream season 

Bold eh.

One of these two happen.

Chig passes Delanie Walker for a season in yards receiving as most in the Titans era by a TE. That number is 1088.

Treylon passes a guy who use to play here in single season yards receiving and has 1100 yards.

Either would be very fun.

Edited by twotonebluenation

8 hours ago, twotonebluenation said:

Bold eh.

One of these two happen.

Chig passes Delanie Walker for a season in yards receiving as most in the Titans era by a TE. That number is 1088.

Treylon passes a guy who use to play here in single season yards receiving and has 1100 yards.

Either would be very fun.

Yea I’m very excited about Treylon I think we got us 1, I feel if he clean up his releases & clean up breaking at the stem of his route kids going to be special. Not a route technician but understands leverage how to get open & can run routes good enough 

• Like 1