2023 Schedule Thread

turtle28

I see 5 to 7 wins unless Howell plays like a top 10-15 QB & our DL dominates w/ Chase & Tez getting double-digit sacks & Allen/Payne both getting more than 5 each.

Ron, Jason, the Marty’s & everyone will be fired in January. Well depending on how Howell & the O perform, maybe Bienemy gets the HC job but, they should hire a new President & GM first & they can.decide along w/ Harris if they want to retai. Bienemy as our new HC in 2024.

Edited by turtle28

28 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I'm not sure I follow the issue? We only had 1 last year too. 

We have 3 instances of back to back away games. Just seems odd to me that we wouldn't have an instance of back to back home games until the final two weeks of the season. 

3 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

We have 3 instances of back to back away games. Just seems odd to me that we wouldn't have an instance of back to back home games until the final two weeks of the season. 

Ah okay. Looking through the schedules though, there's like 6 teams I think that have 1 or less B2Bs as well. So we're not alone at least. 

• Like 1

W1 - Cardinals - one of the worst teams in the league with their starting QB likely out - W

W2 - @ Broncos - new HC, declining QB - W

W3 - Bills - we likely get crushed - L

W4 - @ Eagles - I think we play them tough but lose - L

W5 - Bears - I don't think Fields is any good and they are still rebuilding - W

W6 - @ Falcons - Questionable QB, rebuilding roster - W

W7 - @ Giants - I think we split with the Giants - L

W8 - Eagles - Probably get swept by Philly - L

W9 - @ Patriots - These are not your dad's patriots - W

W10 - @ Seahawks - ascending team - L 

W11 - Giants - split series - W

W12 - @ Cowboys - we'll find a way to lose this one - L

W13 - Dolphins - I'm not sure we can cover their weapons - L

W14 - BYE - I like the late bye

W15 - @ Rams - this team is terrible and rebuilding - W

W16 - @ Jets - ascending team, could go either way with this one - L

W17 - 49ers - too talented for us probably - L

W18 - Cowboys - we hold serve at home - W

8 wins with possibly to go up or down 2 wins each direction. 

• Like 1

I thought to myself 4-13 is likely. I honestly don't expect too much for a few reasons. Not that I don't think there will be some guys who do some good things. If Bienemy is good though, easily, could be a 10-7 type team. I'm not going to discount what I think he's capable of.

• Like 1

@MKnight82I don't think we beat the Broncos. We’ll be working in a new offense also with basically a rookie QB and we're playing at Denver so the altitude will affect our guys. That's why I went w/ an L there and 7 -10.

Also, I don't think we beat any team in the AFC East. If the NE game was at home I’d be more inclined to give us the W but trying to win in NE is still tough. They still have a good to great D. They also have a better QB than we do and an equal running game. 

Edited by turtle28