Jordan Love Appreciation Thread

vegas492

1 hour ago, PACKRULE said:

How many drops have Love's receivers put on him this season? Not that Love hasn't been eratic but he's had quite a few drops and 3rd and 15 or longer aren't easy completions. 

No idea how accurate this is, but this says Reed with two has the only drops through week 3.  I do think fans have a much more liberal definition of what constitutes a "drop" vs the league stat keepers.

Green Bay Packers Advanced Wide Receiver Stats (2023) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mazrimiv said:

No idea how accurate this is, but this says Reed with two has the only drops through week 3.  I do think fans have a much more liberal definition of what constitutes a "drop" vs the league stat keepers.

Green Bay Packers Advanced Wide Receiver Stats (2023) 

If only the Packers would draft 1st round WR's they wouldn't have any drop, instead of this hot garbage they have now for a WR room. 

Am I doing it right? 

• Like 1

I think it depends what you’re calling physical tools. Arm strength? I’m sure Love’s is just as strong. But then again so was Cutler’s, Jamarcus Russell’s.. Accuracy? Some things people saying Rodgers has that Love doesn’t are probably more cognitive than physical tools. Not that Love is an idiot. I don’t remember how long it took before you started hearing how cerebral Rodgers was, if it was his first year starting, later or even before that. No one is saying Love has more capability than Rodgers, but that the physical tools aren’t any less.

6 minutes ago, MacReady said:

If he keeps sucking and we re-sign him he will win a Super Bowl.

If he stops sucking and we re-sign him, he will never win a Super Bowl.

He’s good enough on a middling contract.

He will never be on a regular NFL QB contract.

I remember when you were gone for a season, and I wondered where you went. Mostly because I used to enjoy what you posted. I realize I was wrong.

When all you do is come to tell people how smart you are. It's like the little kid in the back of a car who every 5 seconds asks, "are we there yet!"

2 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

I remember when you were gone for a season, and I wondered where you went. Mostly because I used to enjoy what you posted. I realize I was wrong.

When all you do is come to tell people how smart you are. It's like the little kid in the back of a car who every 5 seconds asks, "are we there yet!"

How many people said Rodgers would never win another Super Bowl 8 years ago?

I’m not as stupid as I seem. The NFL isn’t as random as people think it is.

Just now, MacReady said:

You'll know when you are really smart when others are saying it rather than patting yourself on the back all the time. 

Four games into Jordan Love's starting career you've already decided what he can or can't become. 

6 minutes ago, MacReady said:

start telling us who IS going to win the super bowl.  Too easy guessing one of the 32 teams that won't

4 minutes ago, Old Guy said:

You'll know when you are really smart when others are saying it rather than patting yourself on the back all the time. 

Four games into Jordan Love's starting career you've already decided what he can or can't become. 

I’m either as smart as I think I am or I can see the future.

Watch this…

Jackson, Burrow, Hurts… None of them will win a Super Bowl on their current contracts.

All of them are better than Love.