Week 13 Gameday thread

RamRod

Just now, GamedayGuru said:

Probably means nothing 

My apologies that I can't recall every special teams tackle my backup QB makes because of how irrelevant it is.

Referees blatantly ignoring a neutral zone infraction to cost the Panthers a first down has to be one of the worst things I have seen all season.

Just now, iknowcool said:

My apologies that I can't recall every special teams tackle my backup QB makes because of how irrelevant it is.

Referees blatantly ignoring a neutral zone infraction to cost the Panthers a first down has to be one of the worst things I have seen all season.

I agree with that, terrible call, y'all got screwed big time.

Just now, iknowcool said:

You should watch more football if that’s the worst thing you’ve seen 

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

You should watch more football if that’s the worst thing you’ve seen 

"this season"

and it is definitely one of the worst missed calls this year.  I understand ticky tacky stuff like DPI/OPI that happens so fast.  How do you miss something that is literally right in front of you?  Nobody can defend that in any way.

2 minutes ago, iknowcool said:

This.

1 minute ago, iknowcool said:

"this season"

and it is definitely one of the worst missed calls this year.  I understand ticky tacky stuff like DPI/OPI that happens so fast.  How do you miss something that is literally right in front of you?  Nobody can defend that in any way.

Not defending it, a bad call is a bad call

but I’ve seen some atrocious missed (or phantom) calls this year and a neutral zone infraction is not the worst IMO 

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

Not defending it, a bad call is a bad call

but I’ve seen some atrocious missed (or phantom) calls this year and a neutral zone infraction is not the worst IMO 

One of the worst.  Not the worst.  

It's up there though.  Especially considering it cost us a first down in an important game. 

Archived