Camp/OTA News

ET80

7 hours ago, Blaze said:

I'd imagine Caserio is looking for a way out on Kenyon Green. He missed on that one badly.

I couldn’t help but to notice that Michael Deiter was in with the 1s and Green was out there with the 2s. That’s a very bad sign. 

There’s a chance that the light bulb goes on at some point - but right now, Green looks like a miss. 

2 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Man that’s gonna ruin his rookie year. Hamstrings are nearly impossible to completely heal up in season. 

Makes sense why we saw so much Patterson vs the Saints…

On 8/27/2023 at 9:41 PM, jch1911 said:

After that ST play, Hutchison over Sims... BIGLY

Edit: Not so fast.... lol  Still Hutchison over Sims

At this point, I’m more confident in Hutchinson over Noah Brown as far as the 53 man roster is concerned.

I really didn’t see anything from Brown that makes me believe he’s earned a spot over any of the three young guys. I hear a bit on how Brown looks on the practice field, so he’s got a shot no matter how Preseason games look, but I don’t think he’s some improvement over either rookie or Metchie.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, ET80 said:

At this point, I’m more confident in Hutchinson over Noah Brown as far as the 53 man roster is concerned.

I really didn’t see anything from Brown that makes me believe he’s earned a spot over any of the three young guys. I hear a bit on how Brown looks on the practice field, so he’s got a shot no matter how Preseason games look, but I don’t think he’s some improvement over either rookie or Metchie.

I don't have Brown making the 53... but I have been wrong before... many, Many, MANY times

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jch1911 said:

I don't have Brown making the 53... but I have been wrong before... many, Many, MANY times

Brown brings ST experience - he might not see much run as a traditional WR but he can stick as a gunner on KR/PR teams, IMO.

If Hutchinson can show a willingness to play gunner on ST, it’s his spot to lose.

Excellent pickup IMHO

Steelers traded C Kendrick Green to the Texans. (per rotoworld)

He has athleticism for days... should fit ZBS perfectly 

Not sure what we gave up... but I like this move (esp. if it's for conditional 6th or 7th)

Edit: gave up 2025 6th apparently.  I am good with it.

Edited by jch1911

There’s no way Metchie can have anything to offer us this season. It’s gonna take him a full year just to recover from the cancer treatments. 

nico is gonna be our go to guy and the TEs are going to be major players in our offense. I wouldn’t be surprised if Shultz leads the team in receiving yards by the end of the season. 

woods doesn’t seem to have much to offer. WR is most likely our first round need next year. 

On 8/28/2023 at 4:09 AM, ET80 said:
On 8/27/2023 at 8:41 PM, Blaze said:

I'd imagine Caserio is looking for a way out on Kenyon Green. He missed on that one badly.

I couldn’t help but to notice that Michael Deiter was in with the 1s and Green was out there with the 2s. That’s a very bad sign. 

There’s a chance that the light bulb goes on at some point - but right now, Green looks like a miss. 

Young guys with these sort of injuries rarely turn it around. I know that’s @lumberjackchris guy, but this is quickly turning south.

I hope next season is better for him vs Y1 and Y2, because right now? He’s a bust.