2023 Around the League

HuskieBear

1 minute ago, BEAR FACE DOWN ARROW said:

Is it though? They'll be picking later in rounds three, with what I can only hope ends up being the "Cunningham pick"and maybe known for something positive. 

I just wasn't a big fan of him ending up in Washington because they draft right behind us...where the picks are at the end of the 3rd doesn't really matter that much...if anything I would probably have rather kept him because I think he is very good at his job but if he has to go somewhere out in LA in the AFC is better than Washington & the NFC would have been.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Madmike90 said:

I just wasn't a big fan of him ending up in Washington because they draft right behind us...where the picks are at the end of the 3rd doesn't really matter that much...if anything I would probably have rather kept him because I think he is very good at his job but if he has to go somewhere out in LA in the AFC is better than Washington & the NFC would have been.

Ah gotcha. I was thinking more about Harbaugh coaching Herbert and co, making for a better result and worse pick. Wasn't thinking of them s Washington, which does make sense.

Just now, BEAR FACE DOWN ARROW said:

Ah gotcha. I was thinking more about Harbaugh coaching Herbert and co, making for a better result and worse pick. Wasn't thinking of them s Washington, which does make sense.

I wasn't thinking about Harbaugh at all just Cunningham hahahaha