Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 26 - Taco Bowl XXVI Posted!)

1 hour ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

In fairness to Kingram, he's taking a flyer that Brown might have a breakout year. Considering Murray and Brown's history and the Cardinals receiving cast (to include Hopkins' suspension), as well as the fact that Brown is entering a contract year... yeah, I could see a big year for him.

And, if he has that big year, Brown might be an easy keeper option. Not a bad swing to take.

Too bad Marquise Brown will be catching passes from Clayton Tune instead of Kyler for the majority of the year. 

Lockett is the better option for at least the next two NSFL seasons - but really at this point we’re just debating about which average WR is better. 

9 hours ago, Tk3 said:

Man.. I kept wondering why people were knocking someone for calling AJ Brown a top 6 WR

Like, even if you don't see him as top 6, he's at least in that conversation

Then I saw it was about Hollywood Brown

giphy.gif

I never called him a top 6 WR lol

8 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

In fairness to Kingram, he's taking a flyer that Brown might have a breakout year. Considering Murray and Brown's history and the Cardinals receiving cast (to include Hopkins' suspension), as well as the fact that Brown is entering a contract year... yeah, I could see a big year for him.

And, if he has that big year, Brown might be an easy keeper option. Not a bad swing to take.

Yes. This is all I was getting at. Lockett is old and probably a WR3 moving forward. I’d much rather take a chance on a young WR who’s quite easily the teams best weapon. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Kingram said:

Yes. This is all I was getting at. Lockett is old and probably a WR3 moving forward. I’d much rather take a chance on a young WR who’s quite easily the teams best weapon. 

This is more reasonable than he's getting top six wr numbers

Edited by bcb1213