Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 26 - Taco Bowl XXVI Posted!)

my fault. I received an offer, saw it was available in main thread, and just accepted

I'd argue that the original trade should stand, and the second trade I should just upgrade from 10.15 to 9.15 so I don't renege on what I promised either person

I guess I'll eat that round for my error

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

my fault. I received an offer, saw it was available in main thread, and just accepted

I'd argue that the original trade should stand, and the second trade I should just upgrade from 10.15 to 9.15 so I don't renege on what I promised either person

If you have an interest in moving in the 7th, we can consider that value in a deal. Save you some value. 

52 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

ill go with this.

10.15 will belong to Wattsville, 9.15 will belong to Hamilton

@TL-TwoWinsAway @LAOJoe

• Like 2

11 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

I've got two days off and am looking to consolidate some of these 7th-10th round picks. If you'd like to move down and accumulate a few more selections, let me know.

Shoot me an offer 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

If you have an interest in moving in the 7th, we can consider that value in a deal. Save you some value. 

That's what I suggested at the start but I guess we'll just move on. At least it was resolved.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tk3 said:

Don't forget to pick here.