Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 26 - Taco Bowl XXVI Posted!)

20 minutes ago, Glen said:

This is actually illegal 

It's 2 players just to save time. If the trade still isn't technically allowed during the actual draft we'll make it official once it's concluded as it's a simple player for player swap.

2 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

It's 2 players just to save time. If the trade still isn't technically allowed during the actual draft we'll make it official once it's concluded as it's a simple player for player swap.

3 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Imagine keeping Daniel Jones just to trade him during the draft for a kicker when you could have sold that tag for an actual useful asset. Imagine 

Imagine not knowing you'd be able to get Aaron Rodgers and thus know you don't need to start Daniel Jones for a year to test him out before giving Justin Fields another year to gain experience and take over. Imagine.

Edited by LAOJoe
  • Like 1

Whether I shouldn't have kept him altogether and then drafted him later is another issue but I didn't want to deal with it just in case Jones turned out to be a pleasant surprise.

Edited by LAOJoe

6 minutes ago, LAOJoe said:

Imagine not knowing you'd be able to get Aaron Rodgers and thus know you don't need to start Daniel Jones for a year to test him out before giving Justin Fields another year to gain experience and take over. Imagine.

Seems like a lack of foresight to me 

5 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Imagine keeping Daniel Jones just to trade him during the draft for a kicker when you could have sold that tag for an actual useful asset. Imagine 

Literally the worst trade in the history of trades

1 minute ago, Scalamania said:

Well now - that is certainly one of the more interesting trades in recent memory.

Also, TL that might be the worth trio of quarterbacks anyone has ever assembled - hopefully Mac or Danny hit for you. 

I simply didn't fall for the sunk cost fallacy. Danny was my starter until I got a better option. Injuries aren't a thing. I was thus happy to get something for him than nothing and preferred to just replace him this season than package him for a late pick next year. TL drafted a guy for me and I went with the kicker because I was more confident in grabbing my other guys two picks later. We'll see if I get them in about an hour or so.

• Like 1