Nacho Simulation Football League (Season 26 - Taco Bowl XXVI Posted!)

My team is set to go and unlike last year it feels like a good one. 5 guys from Tacoma are still on the team, all on offense, but it feels like my team now. STC technically came back too after a year away.

10 hours ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Side note: anyone want Marcus Davenport? Easy swap for a player you'll draft and send my way. If not, I'll be dropping him after the draft.

Not overly concerned about it. Just thought I'd offer him to someone that actually wants him first.

I have interest.

17 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Rammy has agreed. If he goes rogue with this pick, I'll reach out to you.

Picking Rammy over me? The disrespect. You can gamble with him or agree with me, but I'm not waiting around like the backup option to prom.

Just now, RuskieTitan said:

I take it that you ended up settling for the first girl you dated as well?

You're acting like the dad that left for eggs and milk 10 years ago and only decided to reconnect when I achieved success in my life, seemingly offended that I'm relying on step-dad instead. Go back to the store, old man.

3 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

You're acting like the dad that left for eggs and milk 10 years ago and only decided to reconnect when I achieved success in my life, seemingly offended that I'm relying on step-dad instead. Go back to the store, old man.

Fine. I was doing you a favor. Instead of relying on step papa, I was trying to teach you how to stand on your own two feet. 

But if you insist on having Rammy be your step daddy, there's nothing more I can say.

18 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

Fine. I was doing you a favor. Instead of relying on step papa, I was trying to teach you how to stand on your own two feet. 

But if you insist on having Rammy be your step daddy, there's nothing more I can say.

Step-papa may have a substance abuse issue but at least he sticks around.

(Your first line was straight out of a sitcom with the same plot. Perfect execution.)