Ed Oliver signs 4 year extension worth $68 million

Scoundrel

1 hour ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

He's being paid what will be like the 15th highest interior lineman salary in 2024. It's basically nothing.

And if it was a 1 year deal that’d be cool. $17 mil a year is nothing to sneeze at especially for a team that is always have to make moves to get under the cap.

On 6/3/2023 at 8:30 PM, Thelonebillsfan said:

He's being paid what will be like the 15th highest interior lineman salary in 2024. It's basically nothing.

My stance as well.. Do we need to see more from Ed.. Absolutely but this contract has potential to be solid IF Ed gets more consistent and turns some of these pressures into sacks 

He has no excuses this year he should be solidified as the 3T and not move to the 1T spot all all. The signing seems a bit high but not as bad as the initial numbers came out as they have outs. We should higher pressure rates and more sacks from him, if not then i dont think we will ever see him take the next step. He has guys like Poona and Jones next to him with Rousseau, Floyd, and Miller on opposite ends. Someone better be feasting on the qb with this line all the time. This is now on McD and Washington to get one of the front 4 to the qb at all times as I think this has been the best line combo since Mcd has been HC.